So its official, about Remy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA rules, 6.6.3.

A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season. Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term Loan Transfers.

Comment

Ta for clarification. Presumably end of the playing season means the end of the playing season for both clubs involved (Newcastle's ended about three months ago ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Where's Jesus?
        He's sh1t at crosses

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Ta for clarification. Presumably end of the playing season means the end of the playing season for both clubs involved (Newcastle's ended about three months ago ;) )
          Yeah it does, the definition of "Playing Season" specifies that it includes play-offs if a club is involved in them.

Comment

Now that we've gone over this for the 36th time, do you think we can finally accept he can't play or do we need to drag it out a bit more?

Comment

So ..........Remy......available, or not??

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                Now that we've gone over this for the 36th time, do you think we can finally accept he can't play or do we need to drag it out a bit more?
                Yeah these threads tend to pop up every few weeks when someone forgets / doubts / wishfully thinks / needs reminding of the situation etc...so I thought I may as well merge them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  One more time Lunar. I'm thinking sometime on Friday.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Pointless thread. We all knew he won't.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X