Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spurs set to spend big to win race for Loic Remy (Express)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll get £14M and a few add ons, Levy/Wenger are hardly big spenders
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I want Remy here next year!
      I wish he was here this season so that QPR could be sitting where Leicester are. He has scored 13 Premier League goals in 20+games. imagine what he could have scored in 28 championship games (he was out injured at the start of the season).

I think he would be top scorer on 25 goals by now which would probably have meant at least 5 or 6 more wins for QPR this season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I wish he was here this season so that QPR could be sitting where Leicester are. He has scored 13 Premier League goals in 20+games. imagine what he could have scored in 28 championship games (he was out injured at the start of the season).

I think he would be top scorer on 25 goals by now which would probably have meant at least 5 or 6 more wins for QPR this season.
        Cant argue with one single word of that, BUT the poxy french african weasel point blank refused to play in this division and would of just gone on hunger strike or something, if we hadnt let him move to a premiership club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Cant argue with one single word of that, BUT the poxy french african weasel point blank refused to play in this division and would of just gone on hunger strike or something, if we hadn't let him move to a premiership club.
          Thought it was part of his contract when he signed
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            Thought it was part of his contract when he signed
            Is that any different then?

Comment

Is that any different then?
              What did you expect him to do , sign for a relegation threatened side but then not have a guarantee he could leave when they go down !

He only signed for us because we offered more money than Newcastle in the first place so no surprise
              We Are The People.....

Comment

What did you expect him to do , sign for a relegation threatened side but then not have a guarantee he could leave when they go down !

He only signed for us because we offered more money than Newcastle in the first place so no surprise
                I dont get the argument you are making with me? Im saying the exact same thing.

Comment

I dont get the argument you are making with me? Im saying the exact same thing.
                  Not really you put some drivel about his race and called him a weasel
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Oh right, you obviously dont read this forum much then and have no idea about the 'french african' drivel that i was parodying,

Comment

The words French and African does not describe a race

Comment

Working...
                      X