Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison 7 games in What are your Views??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think sadly Ravel is this seasons Andros.....we've played him and he has shown the football world what a talent he is.....Like Andros he won't be back

Comment

Not sure if i read this or dreamt it, but if its the former, i think we took him with an option to buy.

Comment

Kev that would be fantastic, but as i say above.....

Comment

Comment

Let's hope West Spam do not recall him as they are still in a position to be pulled into relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
              His loan deal at Doncaster earlier on the season must have done good as in pre season he was poor. His position okay was awful.

Good to see an attacking full back. It is early days and he needs to be tested.
              Sorry if this is a stupid question but can west ham recall him at any time or have they got until a certain date to do so?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Sorry if this is a stupid question but can west ham recall him at any time or have they got until a certain date to do so?
                Sorry this post was in relation to Morrison. Can it be moved over there. Thanks
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think West Haaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could only recall him during the first 28 days of the loan agreement, which I think has pasted as his first game for us was against Reading.

However I could be wrong.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    A vital signing for me . Already our second highest scorer and it all seems so effortless . Class act
                    hope he stays long!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                      I think West Haaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could only recall him during the first 28 days of the loan agreement, which I think has pasted as his first game for us was against Reading.

However I could be wrong.
                      You are 100% correct , he is ours till season end now deffo.
                      http://www.whufc.com/articles/201402...236884_3673617

Comment

Working...
                      X