Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clap. And punch the air.

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;1235556]Especially if you're shouting "Yes yes yes ....oh yes get it in there big boy"!!![/QUOTE

Nah, I just shout Yesssssssssssss or f......uk
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=Shania;1235582]
        Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Especially if you're shouting "Yes yes yes ....oh yes get it in there big boy"!!![/QUOTE

Nah, I just shout Yesssssssssssss or f......uk
        good for you shania...i'm sure your neighbours understand!

Comment

i feel a sharp pain and want to kick my computor.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            When watching on the TV or internet???

I have to admit to letting out a huge roar in the front room when Ravel slotted the third away.

Do you in the comfort of your front room nod politely or do you erupt like your at the ground
            When stelling said surely a late winner at the riverside, I threw my pimms at the fire hearth. on hearing it was 1-2 ,I set off on a lap of the living room with shirt up and sliding on my knees. then heard stelling say and another goal at the riverside. heart sank with eyeballs as wide as a druggy he revealed that ravel had made it safe. I shot into the kitchen and cracked another can and planted a smacker on Mrs van.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

with a big big smile. I was changing diapers for my son and went to see Finnish txt-tv and saw the result.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                I usually scare the daylights out of my cat.

But today, on the first one I was sure it wouldn't count and on the second they were showing a friggin' replay then cut to BZ tapping into an open net and I had no idea what was going on. The third got a cheer though - great finish!
                Same as that.

We were all in the pub having a chat about how a point was a good resut up there and then Bobby was tapping it into an open net. We had no idea what had gone on and didn't know whether to celebrate or not!

Great result tough and a decent performance, for the first time in a long while I can see a glimmer of hope. I think that sort of perforance with Austin thrown into the mix will beat mosts sides in this division!

Comment

Apparently the geezer who runs the shop across the road can always tell when we have scored. Not sure why
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    When stelling said surely a late winner at the riverside, I threw my pimms at the fire hearth. on hearing it was 1-2 ,I set off on a lap of the living room with shirt up and sliding on my knees. then heard stelling say and another goal at the riverside. heart sank with eyeballs as wide as a druggy he revealed that ravel had made it safe. I shot into the kitchen and cracked another can and planted a smacker on Mrs van.
                    I hope she appreciates how lucky she is Vans!!

Comment

If we concede I normally flog one the maids when we score however I normally get naked get a stable hand to saddle up one of the Arabian thoroughbreds and go for a cheeky gallop around the estate.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        .....When he announced there'd been another late goal my heart sank fearing the worst

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                          If we concede I normally flog one the maids when we score however I normally get naked get a stable hand to saddle up one of the Arabian thoroughbreds and go for a cheeky gallop around the estate.
                          ...i was wondering where you were going with that then!

Comment

I didn't celebrate yesterday's first as I was sure it was offside but then looked to the Lino.
                            Celebrated bobbys goal by just laughing and poking fun at the hardy boro fans nearby.
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Clenched fist and the big yes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X