QPR can build new facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR can build new facilities

" Apologies if i've missed this but judicial review has been thrown out (14th March)- decision published 18th March

7 days to appeal that decision but that wont happen. The judge has stuck off all they're claims and Carolyn Brown (head NIMBY) has even been ordered to award QPR £5,000!!!! (nice bit of justice that- and slightly extreme but it shows how baseless there claims were).

21 days on that decision say may be 3 weeks before club publiclly discuss it

But 100% fact TRAINING GROUND IS HAPPENING and the NIMBY's case is thrown out "

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php...ning-ground-ok

Great news if true
    We Are The People.....

Such good news. Exciting. A decent professional training ground essential.

Comment

I want a Jedi Academy.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If Damagepete is Peter Davies I would take that with a pinch of salt.

Don't get me wrong qblock was a lovely bloke but he loved writing bed time stories
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yep, i nice modern facility with an attached a and e ward is essential for all our overpaid and over aged squad so that they can be pampered even more.

i say make them all train at southend pleasure beach every day for a month with no farking shoes on.

that will make the cu nts apprieceate what the got afterwards and might make them try abit farking harder.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...e-1430883.aspx
            We Are The People.....

Comment

QPR can build new facilities

Queens Park Rangers have been granted permission to build their multi-million pound redevelopment on Warren Farm sports ground after an application for a judicial review was rejected by a High Court judge.

More...

Comment

Would be good PR move if we forgo the £5000 award and let them keep it see them trying and spin that in Warren Farm

Comment

Well this great news.....no comments?...This is our future.....superb job

Comment

Brilliant brilliant news . The future is bright and I'm sure the long term picture is sound . It's the here and now we need to worry about at present . I believe tf intentions are good but there is only so many times you can throw good money after bad . For what it's worth I think well get there in the end it just seems a very slow way of getting there . Oh well in tf I trust ......for now

Comment

Hope the club employ a young hungry workforce to build this. We don't need tired old builders crack blokes eating sandwiches all day and making excuses when they should be working. No point paying big money for some has-been architect either. We need to get around to the local colleges that offer architecture courses and recruit some young upcoming talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Hope the club employ a young hungry workforce to build this. We don't need tired old builders crack blokes eating sandwiches all day and making excuses when they should be working. No point paying big money for some has-been architect either. We need to get around to the local colleges that offer architecture courses and recruit some young upcoming talent.
                        bit like our squad hey!
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Would be good PR move if we forgo the £5000 award and let them keep it see them trying and spin that in Warren Farm
                          Yep agree with that.

It's great news we're getting this fantastic new facility which will help attract talented youngsters.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Yep agree with that.

It's great news we're getting this fantastic new facility which will help attract talented youngsters.
                            talented youngsters will only sign if they can see a way into the 1st team ,and not being blocked by a load of donkeys
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Sublime. And you got a bite.

Comment

Working...
                              X