Petrasso wanted by stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    ooo another stick to beat the club with. its almost like you are all waiting for it..like hyenas around a dying zebra!

again its in the Mail so it must be true
    This. 'we are a shambles mk27 blah blah blah.....'

Comment

my mates son plays for afc w'don eds , they played us in cup said petrasso was best player on the pitch even though hitchcock got a hat trick .

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Ehmer is injured mate! We recalled him to play for us but injured his shoulder in an EDS game. Such a shame as now would be the perfect chance to play him!
        I had missed that but thanks for pointing it out.
        I would still recall the other two and get some youthful players with energy, pace and who play without fear, to play alongside players like Barton, Jenas, Hoilett & Krancjar.

Petrasso soundslike a talented youngster and the best way to get him on a longer deal would be to give him some games and show faith in his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          my mates son plays for afc w'don eds , they played us in cup said petrasso was best player on the pitch even though hitchcock got a hat trick .
          So does my mates son, strutton.

Comment

Coventry telegraph reporting that we are trying to tie up a new contract with Petrasso. Great news now F off Sparky!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X