Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change?

I know we had a whole team out injured and were down to ten men but----
    To cave in that easily with so much collective experience available baffles me. For the first time I agree with the replace Harry brigade, though a move upstairs could be both sensible and useful. Automatics are gone and we need a new start for a play off focused campaign. Harry will surely be off of his own accord soon anyway and a new manager bounce just might do it for us. (one bright spot, Murphy btw)
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

We need a more vigorous manager with a fresh approach for the final push. With Harry it will be a whimper. Too much is at stake financially, infinitely more than Harry's p45 payoff.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yep. I like Harry but he's not got promotion in him.

Comment

But who is out there that would make a difference this late??????????

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Malky Mackay?

Comment

I can't think of anyone off the cuff but I really hope we have a new management team early this summer now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Warnock. Just for the last few games and then to make us win the play offs. And he would do it as well.
              Then thank him with a big mill or two, them get a good young manager for next season.

Comment

Warnock for me.

Comment

di matteo

Comment

Another of these threads?

Personally don't see what we would gain chopping Redknapp now? Auto promotion is out the window, and I think we will still cling on to play offs. Give it until the summer and I reckon Redknapp will quit anyway, stating it's due to his knee. The usual excuses will follow about how we were flying until we got injuries etc to deflect blame from himself, but hopefully then we can follow the likes of Brighton & Wigan in getting a proper manager on board than, combined with TFs backing, will see us realise the potential we should.

Until the summer though, I think we should hold tight.

Whilst on the subject though, would love Malky Mackay as gaffer. Proper no nonsense manager, fairly young & knows how to get out of this league.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep changes need to made now. Even if it means no promotion. Lets get a manager with some desire to win and has a long way ahead of their career.

Comment

Worth doing now. If we get promoted via the playoffs a new manager will have more time to prepare for next season. If we're not getting promoted, why wait? Harry's going anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Another of these threads?

Personally don't see what we would gain chopping Redknapp now? Auto promotion is out the window, and I think we will still cling on to play offs. Give it until the summer and I reckon Redknapp will quit anyway, stating it's due to his knee. The usual excuses will follow about how we were flying until we got injuries etc to deflect blame from himself, but hopefully then we can follow the likes of Brighton & Wigan in getting a proper manager on board than, combined with TFs backing, will see us realise the potential we should.

Until the summer though, I think we should hold tight.

Whilst on the subject though, would love Malky Mackay as gaffer. Proper no nonsense manager, fairly young & knows how to get out of this league.
                          I just really dont fancy harry or his band of dont give a fark merry men getting the players up for it in the play offs. We need fight and passion in them. Warnock is the epitome of that and would love to take over for them.

Comment

Harry hasnt got the desire anymore thats why the change needs to be made. Think everyone respects him as a manager but at 67 with a bad knee losing 3 of our best players and now well of the automatics harry losing interest.
                            Its there for all to see with the weird tactics, and just the inconsistent performances. This isnt a emotinal reaction its based on how we are doing with the squad we have and just the level of our performances. At present we are going to miss our shot at the playoffs let alone automatics.

Comment

I really don't understand the "no point in getting rid of him now" stance.

If we get rid now, we stand a chance of winning the play offs.

If we had got rid months ago, we would be going up automatically.

Just how bad do things have to get before reality hits home?

Comment

Working...
                              X