Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive a really good feeling about tonight...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive a really good feeling about tonight...............

dont ask me why but i can see us causing a few raised eyebrows come ten o clock!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    dont ask me why but i can see us causing a few raised eyebrows come ten o clock!
    I won't ask you why then.

Comment

Raised eyebrows in a good way?

Comment

What are your other voices saying facto?!

Comment

Looking at midfield we look a bit uncreative with O'Neill, Barton and Henry starting

Comment

yes westie but its a 'dogs of war' situation and i can see bz actually scoring again!

Comment

winning at a bottom half side shouldnt raise anyones eyebrows, not even dennis healeys or noel gallaghers.

Comment

no i agree but wins must is whats required but i just have a sneeky feeling a big one is on its way!

Comment

no i agree but wins must is whats required but i just have a sneeky feeling a big one is on its way!
                  Oh thats different, thats a definite eyebrow raiser.

Comment

If the feelings in your stomach, then a big one is definitely on the way....

Comment

20/1 I've had a bit of that feeling. Not much but enough for a steak dinner down the beefeater and a sherbet home.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        20/1 I've had a bit of that feeling. Not much but enough for a steak dinner down the beefeater and a sherbet home.
                        Just had a score on that meself. Stranger things have happened.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Just had a score on that meself. Stranger things have happened.
                          That weren't strange between us,it was pure animal passion. And at a double carpet who was I to question it.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            That weren't strange between us,it was pure animal passion. And at a double carpet who was I to question it.
                            Them ludes really added to the passion. Good night.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Godfrey by 10 o'clock your eye brow will be doing a Roger Moore but your bottom lip will be quivering
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X