Bad Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Business

What kills me is that Tony had the chance to buy a striker in January (Rhodes etc) but decided to go with loans and save a few million. I know he has put in a lot of his own money so far but wouldn't it have made more sense to put in that extra 6 million to guarantee premier league football and a better return on his initial investment? Bad business imho.

Did you not see the recent threads about the accounts and state of the clubs finances?

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
      What kills me is that Tony had the chance to buy a striker in January (Rhodes etc) but decided to go with loans and save a few million. I know he has put in a lot of his own money so far but wouldn't it have made more sense to put in that extra 6 million to guarantee premier league football and a better return on his initial investment? Bad business imho.
      You're assuming that certain players were available and wanted to come. Clubs fail to sign some of their targets all the time.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        You're assuming that certain players were available and wanted to come. Clubs fail to sign some of their targets all the time.
        nakhi wells?

harrys response. "i like the lad but im not persuing him as im looking for experience. two weeks later we sign keane and farking dellartorre.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          nakhi wells?

harrys response. "i like the lad but im not persuing him as im looking for experience. two weeks later we sign keane and farking dellartorre.
          Hows he getting on by the way? Is he ripping the league apart and scoring for fun like our main striker does when not injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
            how do you know harry wanted him? Harry probably wanted to spend any cash on getting defoe in for 2 weeks....or some young up and coming youngster from another club.....who turn out to be shite

Comment

Other clubs in the top 8 must be sh!tting themselves looking at our strike force.

Utterly embarrassing using a reserve kid with no experience to try and score goals & win games.

Easy to play against us. Score once & settle as we don't score goals hardly ever.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Did you not see the recent threads about the accounts and state of the clubs finances?
                Should've kept Remy,all this that he doesn't want to play in the championship? Then why sign a 3 year contract and loan him out.madness!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Jesus wept..

...no strikers=no goals=no play-off place. Simples. Only hope now of scraping in to 6th place is if Charlie makes a miraculous recovery.
                  Last edited by bushkangaroo; 12-03-2014, 06:38 AM. Reason: misspelt

Comment

Working...
                  X