I'm so bored of this ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    You gotta laugh kev,bless .I'm one of the staunchest but even I'm thinking the games up
    Oh the games well and truly up automatics wise. But i can assure you this mate, we will one million per cent be in those poxy play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Well I'm on a train full of brighton fans and most are saying we are great up till the 18 yard box and we fall to pieces !!
      No argument from me on that point Greg!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Oh the games well and truly up automatics wise. But i can assure you this mate, we will one million per cent be in those poxy play offs.
        We need to start kicking the ball in those net thingys tho kev.we can all dribble up to the 12 yard box then lump it back to our keeper.3 season tickets I bought to watch this,my youngest best part is the back pass to green because everyone gets nervous it might bobble over his foot
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Having wasted yet another evening, I can fully endorse what Greg has said.

It was woeful. Absolutely shocking.

Forget the stats for a minute. I was having a beer in the ground afterwards with my stepson and his dad who are both Brighton ST holders. They are of the opinion that it was easily the worst they have seen their team play all season long.

Tonights performance, or should we say "lack of", was typical of a team whose players are pampered beyond belief by one of the most clueless managers we have ever had the misfortune to darken the doors of our club.

No guts, no guile, minimal effort and just generally a waste of space. Once again they have proven that they just don't give a monkey's. And if anybody seriously believes that one single player out there tonight was playing for their manager, then I'm afraid I just give up.

Comment

Think Redknapp should go and have thought this way since Christmas as yet again tonight he is too slow to react tactically to the game that is being played. Their manager made a substitution just before their goal where as HR waits and waits even though it was clear we were light up front. As for our forwards well our manager brought them to the club and if now they are not good enough why sign them? When we went 1-0 down I looked at the players on the pitch and the body language said it all. Think they like some fans have lost faith in Redknapp and his time is up as cannot see us in the top 6 since come the end of the season

Comment

With Austin would have won comfortably best all round performance for months. Played much better than we did v Bolton last month with Austin. Not a poor performance but just nothing up top again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                With Austin would have won comfortably best all round performance for months. Played much better than we did v Bolton last month with Austin. Not a poor performance but just nothing up top again.
                This. Bar BAE's gifting them the first goal. But nothing is likely to be up front for the rest of the season bar Charlie's return , which means we're f acked.

Comment

I have read a few people saying "with Austin up front" or if Charlie was playing" we would have scored this that or thr other. The truth is he is not and the players brought in are no where as good and the players who our genial manager started the season with are still not fit. Redknapp got away with this **** poor style with Charlie in the side has now been found out and the wheels have well and truly come off!!

Comment

Working...
                  X