No announcement yet.

Live streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No radio from what I can tell... happy to be proved wrong though.

Comment

• I'm not sure, but there normally is an audio.

Comment

• Audio is so 19th century.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Millwall streams??.

Am in the US, so missing the game. If, as I suspect, there's no streams does anyone stream QPR Player commentary? I don't subscribe because I don't usually need it.... I'll subscribe if I have to. Cheers.

Comment

• Why not just enjoy your holiday

Comment

• When will people realise that we are no longer on the premiership and the games are very very rarely available for a stream?
              And if they are streamed, nobody knows of any links untill a few minutes before the match starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                When will people realise that we are no longer on the premiership and the games are very very rarely available for a stream?
                And if they are streamed, nobody knows of any links untill a few minutes before the match starts.
                I guess now since you just "laid it on the line"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  I guess now since you just "laid it on the line"
                  Didnt mean that to come across shirty, but it is really obvious stuff. They only show one game a week on a stream from the championship, the first game on the football league show. Nobody knows who that is untill the day, and then if its not us, then no streams.

Comment

Didnt mean that to come across shirty, but it is really obvious stuff. They only show one game a week on a stream from the championship, the first game on the football league show. Nobody knows who that is untill the day, and then if its not us, then no streams.
                    although it's usually only one game, weirdly there seems to be 2 3 o'clock kick-offs being streamed live this weekend - watford v derby and notts forest v bournemouth - but not us.

to make it worse, bbc london (usually a good place to find commentary) are doing wet spam v man citeeeh.

:(

Comment

• Any Championship game which is being televised in full by Sky in the UK (whatever time it is played), you will find on a stream somewhere. And, as Kevin said, you'll find a stream for the featured game on The Football League Show. If you find any others: a) You're extremely lucky and b) I'd be extremely surprised.

Radio commentary; QPR Player or one of those sites that does a live, teleprinter update is about as good as it gets. If you're on Twitter, @OfficialQPR does a running commentary.

Now, ain't that impressive ....... coming from a 'Spurs fan??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                        Any Championship game which is being televised in full by Sky in the UK (whatever time it is played), you will find on a stream somewhere. And, as Kevin said, you'll find a stream for the featured game on The Football League Show. If you find any others: a) You're extremely lucky and b) I'd be extremely surprised.

Radio commentary; QPR Player or one of those sites that does a live, teleprinter update is about as good as it gets. If you're on Twitter, @OfficialQPR does a running commentary.

Now, ain't that impressive ....... coming from a 'Spurs fan??
                        I am pretty sure there were streams for quite a few of our games a couple of years back when we went up.
                        Don't think they were always featured game on f league show. Guess it must have changed

Comment

• This is why it's essential to get promoted back to the EPL,we can watch Rangers lose every week live on tv!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

When will people realise that we are no longer on the premiership and the games are very very rarely available for a stream?
                            I'm usually at the game, dufus. And I explicitly asked about anyone on here streaming the QPR Player audio commentary...... Good advice, W12, but can't hurt to take two hours out, can it?

Comment

• Wasnt actually aiming my answer at you, just at the 'anyone got a stream for saturday' threads we get 'every' single week on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                I'm usually at the game, dufus. And I explicitly asked about anyone on here streaming the QPR Player audio commentary...... Good advice, W12, but can't hurt to take two hours out, can it?
                                Right..some of the name calling and insulting on here lately has been disgusting! In another thread today i saw somebody call someone a "Dumbo" and now i saw the word "Dufus" above...ffs man up you lot and stop being all Fulham...call someone a **** or a **** or a ***** but "Dumbo" and "Dufus" ffs? just no.

Comment

Working...
                                X