Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Taget Remy

According to the Mirror
    Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is keen to seal an 8 million pound deal for Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy in the summer,

F**K RIGHT OFF if we sell Remy for less than £15M-20M I will be very dissapoited compared to other strikers in the Prem Soldudo spuds paid £25M for him? we really need to make sure if he's going we get the right price,£8M your having a laugh!

I make you right there mate. I expect a minimum of £20mill. But I did read today that Newcastle could sign him on the cheap because of our recent debt...
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If we do go up we'll get more for him, whereas if we end up staying in the Championship we'll get a lot less. He doesn't want to play in the Championship and clubs will know this so will be able to offer a lot less that if we'd made it into the Premier League.

Comment

Man utd have come in for remy as long has we sell the judas and get 15m that will be happy days
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          I make you right there mate. I expect a minimum of £20mill. But I did read today that Newcastle could sign him on the cheap because of our recent debt...
          [/FONT]

They can F**K OFF too no one should be getting him on the cheap!
          I would love him to stay but unless we're promoted and even if we were not sure he would say? I could understand him going to a team in the Champions League?

Comment

I would had thought selling him to the highest bidder would had made more sense, he must be in demand now considering how well he is playing and the goals.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I would had thought selling him to the highest bidder would had made more sense, he must be in demand now considering how well he is playing and the goals.
              I agree.

If he carries on the wasy he has been playing and has a good World Cup, there will be plenty of interest in him and QPR can sell to the highest bidder. And if the bids are low. I hope the Board tell him he is under contract and if no one bids a reasonable price for an established Premier League and full International striker, then he will be kept to his contract.

No way on present form, should he be sold for less than £20M.

Comment

Hope we sell him not lower than £10M.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Just read 2 different stories on newsnow, one linking ****, the other linking Man Utd...both saying they have triggered Remy's release clause.....Is there still a clause? ..If there is why did Harry tell Newcastle to
                  hurry up and buy him or the price will go up?...If there is a clause of £8mill surely Newcastle would've moved for him.
                  Hope to god these sites are just b*llocks, and posting rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Just read 2 different stories on newsnow, one linking ****, the other linking Man Utd...both saying they have triggered Remy's release clause.....Is there still a clause? ..If there is why did Harry tell Newcastle to
                    hurry up and buy him or the price will go up?...If there is a clause of £8mill surely Newcastle would've moved for him.
                    Hope to god these sites are just b*llocks, and posting rubbish
                    IMO I think its mainly paper talk. With people like TF and HR in charge I cant see them letting anyone who has/got the potential of making them money go cheap.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Remy is the type of player that would sell for over 20M, he can score goals and not many around so we can charge what we want.

If we do sell him then we should put in clauses that will help the club out.

I'd like him the remain at the club though.

Comment

It would make sense if there is a clause for him to go for a fixed price, the contract we offered him must have had some pretty substantial sweeteners for him to sign for us in the first place.

The club not being able to limit his choices of his next move by setting too high a price would possibly be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          It would make sense if there is a clause for him to go for a fixed price, the contract we offered him must have had some pretty substantial sweeteners for him to sign for us in the first place.

The club not being able to limit his choices of his next move by setting too high a price would possibly be one of them.
                          I whole heartedly believe this to be the case, hence the 8 million always being quoted no matter whom is interested in buying him.

Comment

Who needs Remy when we have Doyle.... Cr@p I hear you say and I wholeheartedly agree with you..

Comment

Remy isn't 20 million, unless you're a crazy Russian club, PSG or Man City. Wenger will probably not pay more than 14m for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X