Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another useless French African.......

Comment

This is classic Harry trying to give Maiga a right good kick up the poopsi! When you watch him he just looks like a guy who is out of his comfort zone and not really interested. It will be interesting to see what team Harry goes with. I think Harry might start him tonight which might seem a little odd given Keane is the one who keeps coming on from the bench. IMO I think he is more likely to score goals than Keane but I also think Keane's work rate is far superior. For me though the jury is still out with the boy Keane. He put's himself about but it's all in the wrong area's for the type of player we require/need right now. Would of been interesting to see how he'd work with Austin, but alone I'm not sure it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Another useless French African.......
        What's your view on our French-African Traore lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Finally putting in a decent shift after 2+ years of not doing a good job. Attitude was questioned numerous times in the past, maybe his change in performance and attitude is influenced by the fact their is less French Africans at the club now !

Comment

I think had he still been playing in defence he would be up there with the fans most wanted out. But now he's playing on the wing he's now up their with most of the fans wanting him to stay.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Finally putting in a decent shift after 2+ years of not doing a good job. Attitude was questioned numerous times in the past, maybe his change in performance and attitude is influenced by the fact their is less French Africans at the club now !
              or maybe that because his contract is up in the summer!

fark him off.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Both terrible so far.
                We have a reputation to maintain. Of being number one when it comes to getting in indolent, slow, disinterested strikers with limited ability and a trash goal ratio.

Bring em on!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  or maybe that because his contract is up in the summer!
                  Nothing to do with that Hits. Its all down to this book apparently!

"The renowned self-help book, called The Chimp Paradox, has been endorsed by the likes of snooker champion Ronnie O’Sullivan and cycling stars Sir Bradley Wiggins, Sir Chris Hoy and Victoria Pendleton." Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...managing-chimp

Comment

Nothing to do with that Hits. Its all down to this book apparently!

"The renowned self-help book, called The Chimp Paradox, has been endorsed by the likes of snooker champion Ronnie O’Sullivan and cycling stars Sir Bradley Wiggins, Sir Chris Hoy and Victoria Pendleton." Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...managing-chimp
                    Wonder if Sol Campbell has read that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X