fan damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan damage

Are we as fans doing damage to the club with our opinions of the board ?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

to the club name or the playing side?

Comment

I use this board as a place to air my views, complaints, interests, and excitment, afterall QPR fc is a massive part of my life, i dont know what id do without football...

But, im a £600 a season paying customer so i can voice my opinion, (in saying that i firmly believe in NOT booing) should other people wish to its annoys me but its there choice...

The way i look at it is whatever i or anyone says on here Adel Taarabt aint gonna suddenly lose his ability to play football, and should the team be performing/giving it a right go you wont get hassel from the wonderful faithful inside Loftus Road. We just wanna see abit of passion.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we are just so negative and split at the moment
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          Are we as fans doing damage to the club with our opinions of the board ?
          Yes

Comment

This board is a powerful place - ask Sousa.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Agree with youvebeenrangered pay your money entitled to moan but on a message board but not at the ground, get behind the team

PS..Quoting Bon Jovi songs Nuffield is just fcvking wrong
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

YES without a doubt.

IMO this is where it all starts and the negativity is taken to game and felt by players on the pitch.

There are number of serial whingers who continually post the same crap week after week and I think it gets peoples backs up very easily at the moment.

I hear the same things at times being screamed word for word inside the ground as I've read on here and other MB's alike

IMO MB's have a massive role to play in the feeling around a football club nowadays, particularily for a club of our size.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  This board is a powerful place - ask Sousa.
                  C.....O...C........K
                  From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

This board is a powerful place - ask Sousa
                    Bore Off! I guarantee the people running QPR couldnt give a monkeys whats written on here!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      YES without a doubt.

IMO this is where it all starts and the negativity is taken to game and felt by players on the pitch.

There are number of serial whingers who continually post the same crap week after week and I think it gets peoples backs up very easily at the moment.

I hear the same things at times being screamed word for word inside the ground as I've read on here and other MB's alike

IMO MB's have a massive role to play in the feeling around a football club nowadays, particularily for a club of our size.
                      dont agree that people act the same at football as they write on a message board, at the end of the day we all love Rangers
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                        Bore Off! I guarantee the people running QPR couldnt give a monkeys whats written on here!

hahahaha

if ONLY you knew.

Next time I get a call from "Bernies People" re what a manager has said I'll dial you in to the conference call.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          hahahaha

if ONLY you knew.

Next time I get a call from "Bernies People" re what a manager has said I'll dial you in to the conference call.

Comment

hahahaha

if ONLY you knew.

There is a difference between you thinking they care what this board thinks and the reality my old chum! Some of the richest men in world consulting a messageboard moderator hmmmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              dont agree that people act the same at football as they write on a message board, at the end of the day we all love Rangers
                              Was you there when everyone was booing Mahon last season?.... I wasn't but it does throw doubt on what you say.

Comment

Working...
                              X