No announcement yet.

Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but I disagree, he's doing a brilliant job. He's pulling off some great saves but if we keep letting the opposition have chances sooner or later they WILL score. Happened last year with Cesar because of our dodgy defence, and now our defence is starting to be found out this season.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Greens a good goalkeeper , question his performance fine but question his ability as a goalie then you are making yourself look stupid. A poor month for the player in an otherwise good season.

Comment

Your having a laugh mate. Green kept us in with a great save when it was 0-0. It's the other plonkers that let us down e.g JENAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          A very clever downward headed goal that any striker would of been proud of in that given situation, and would have beaten most goalkeepers.
          Really! Any goalkeeper beaten there would be devastated as I am sure Green will be. Flapped at another one in second half and was beaten between his legs because he didn't move his feet quick enough.

Not a bad keeper just an average one who has cost us goals at crucial times, contract up at the end of the season lets see where he ends up, doubt you find it will be at a team challenging at the top end of the Championship which we want, which will tell you a lot.

Comment

Is this thread serious?????

I just pray Austin gets a hatrick on his return or else face the rift of the p00 threads!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Don't think you can blame Green on this one, poor marking by Hughes on the goal free header on the back stick, still not sure what he bring to the team?

Comment

We're QPR, are aren't ever going to have a flawless goalkeeper are we for christs sake. We will always be able to pick holes in somebody's game because if they didn't have any they'd play for Barcelona, not QPR. All in all, Green has been superb for us this year and kept us in countless games that his haters conveniently ignore but soon pipe up when there's a goal that can be half contributed to him (which will happen, as above, he is not perfect)!

We have at least 8 other positions we should be far more concerned about before looking to point fingers at Green. As dave says above, why are we not pointing out that Hughes let the bloke have a totally free header? Pathetic marking.
                Last edited by MattyRangers; 23-02-2014, 11:13 AM.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Potentially player of the season and people want to bring back someone who was quite happy just sitting in reserves as long as he collected his pay packet?

Joke

Comment

Green's had a great season but still never really been a fan for whatever reason.. no matter how well he plays, he is never far from throwing the next one in lol

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      66% possession and no shots on target is hardly Green's fault.

Problem lies in midfield and up front.
                      Spot on. The midfield never has any balance and I've never seen so many forwards not want to take a shot....!

Comment

Well, I just had an enjoyable all expenses paid trip to Germany and spent an informative Sunday with Uhlsport doing testing on a new brand of gloves they are introducing to the professional market - I'm sure when they read this thread they will realise that any input I had was worthless and there are people so much better qualified to judge
                        Thanks Matty for your comment about my previous post on Green but more so, thanks to the OP for your informative thread. Green responsible for 3 consecutive losses Green at fault for not stopping that header going through his legs at point blank range because his footwork is so slow No mention of the two players on the line not reacting quick enough or Hughes not challenging the header
                        Add to that very few goal keepers will go for a ball like that beyond their far post because it leaves the goal exposed and because there should be a full back to challenge that space and you have to wonder what the op's problem is other than his hatred of Green. Still, it's a free County I guess and I'm sure he has plenty to say about the rest of the team's performance in those three games.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Well, I just had an enjoyable all expenses paid trip to Germany and spent an informative Sunday with Uhlsport doing testing on a new brand of gloves they are introducing to the professional market - I'm sure when they read this thread they will realise that any input I had was worthless and there are people so much better qualified to judge
                          Thanks Matty for your comment about my previous post on Green but more so, thanks to the OP for your informative thread. Green responsible for 3 consecutive losses Green at fault for not stopping that header going through his legs at point blank range because his footwork is so slow No mention of the two players on the line not reacting quick enough or Hughes not challenging the header
                          Add to that very few goal keepers will go for a ball like that beyond their far post because it leaves the goal exposed and because there should be a full back to challenge that space and you have to wonder what the op's problem is other than his hatred of Green. Still, it's a free County I guess and I'm sure he has plenty to say about the rest of the team's performance in those three games.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Green's had a great season but still never really been a fan for whatever reason.. no matter how well he plays, he is never far from throwing the next one in lol
                            That´s partly because our attackers and midfielders seldom scores, I think. He knows that one single error from him will cost us...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              66% possession and no shots on target is hardly Green's fault.

Problem lies in midfield and up front.
                              This!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                A lot in football is all about opinions, particularly when it comes to players but that aside and not on a wind up before you ask, but prehaps as you raised the issue you could share your history. Seem to remember you saying you had a B licence or whatever it's called now days, or at least something along those lines, so couple of quick questions.

Which FA is it with?

Whats your history of coaching, clubs age groups etc ?

Are you still coaching now?

As I say not a wind up genuinely interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X