Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green

Not much being said about Green but cost us for the third game in a row. Have to question Cesar situation once it was clear no one wanted him. Greens contract up at the end of the season and not worth extending where as Cesar has few years left.

Green very average keeper slow to move his feet and woeful dealing with the high ball. Today not only did he fail to deal with the cross how did he get beat from the that angle with no pace on the ball.

don't knock him.....good triffic english player. Works hard, turns up to training.That's all you need in football.
    To be fair though, Green is least of our problems. I think he's done ok this season.

Comment

OP on a wind up or what?

Where you at the game? Did you see the save he pulled off to keep us at 0-0?

As for the "slow on his feet" comment, I refer you back to bluehoop's fantastic response to this on an earlier similar thread.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think he's looked very nervy on crosses last few weeks still great shot stopper

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          OP on a wind up or what?

As for the "slow on his feet" comment, I refer you back to bluehoop's fantastic response to this on an earlier similar thread.
          He did pull off some good saves today and he has done all season. However, he doesn't fill me with confidence for some reason. That said, goalkeeper is along with centre back, the one position we shouldn't be concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Think he's looked very nervy on crosses last few weeks still great shot stopper
            Cerny was the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              OP on a wind up or what?

Is that the same guy who was saying how well he dealt with crosses.

Not on a wind up but can you explain what difference that save makes if he makes a basic error for the goal they scored. If you think he wasn't at fault please explain his failure to deal with the cross and how was he beaten from that angle?

Comment

Green is the least of our problems, he's doing fine. In a game like this, IF we're looking for promotion we should have created enough chances to kill the game off in the first 60 minutes. Today, we created nothing for the first 60 minutes, that is NOT a promotion team! Green has nothing to do with that..

Comment

Yeah he made a very good save just seconds before the goal from poyet

did you watch us last season and see how many cesar let in from an acute angle defending his post, he made Lee Harper look like Dino Zoff
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

66% possession and no shots on target is hardly Green's fault.

Problem lies in midfield and up front.

Comment

Think you will find that to be at the top of the league you need the whole team functioning. Three mistakes costing goals in three consecutive games is an issue however much you want to pretend it isn't

Comment

Not great at dealing with crosses but has made some absolutely crucial saves this season, can't really fault him.

Comment

Green is a **** boy alright

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            Not much being said about Green but cost us for the third game in a row. Have to question Cesar situation once it was clear no one wanted him. Greens contract up at the end of the season and not worth extending where as Cesar has few years left.

Green very average keeper slow to move his feet and woeful dealing with the high ball. Today not only did he fail to deal with the cross how did he get beat from the that angle with no pace on the ball.
                            As I've been saying for a long time, that green is useless, and would cost us and all I got was ****, well guys who was right?....ME!
                            Loyal QPR fan
                            Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

A very clever downward headed goal that any striker would of been proud of in that given situation, and would have beaten most goalkeepers.

Comment

Working...
                              X