Read above. Go via Birmingham.

Comment

And back via Nuneaton.

Comment

game on Sky
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Used to do exactly the same back when i was in my twenties mate. Me and my pal dean kennedy went every away every game even when we were total shite. The results never seemed to get in the way of a good night out in them days, pish me off so much more now though for some reason.
          Dean's a well pretty boy & used to have no problems with the northern women. Been on a few stayovers with Dean in the 80's & 90's and had a right good time. Still see him at games now & then.
          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
            Dean's a well pretty boy & used to have no problems with the northern women. Been on a few stayovers with Dean in the 80's & 90's and had a right good time. Still see him at games now & then.
            We would know each other by sight then mate, i did them all. Was addicted like matty is now,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              We would know each other by sight then mate, i did them all. Was addicted like matty is now,
              Yep would agree.
              My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Kings cross -.Peterborough-Leicester

Comment

Working...
                X