No announcement yet.

would hughes get us up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If harry dont take us up this season With thé squad hé had i feel hé has done worse than hughes
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      Hughes kept us up thé first season fans forget that !
      Hughes new We had to win v liverpool, Spurs Arsenal stoke and he did it
      Which thé majority thought We were down
      Harry took us down hughes didnt
      Hughes imo would not be as negative and clueless With thé squad We Have
      I'm sure our vocal support in our final five home matches had an influence, and if so, thanks to us.

Comment

Completely agree kevin. Last season we was a shambles. We didn't even nearly stay up. We had to build a new squad again and start from scratch. Buying these experienced players was the only way of bringing in so many new players and them forming a team so quickly. I still think that we are in a great position considering how bad it was last season. Above reading and Wigan that done us last year... And remember we still have at least 3/4 first team players out. Austin Phillips Simpson faurlin ....

Comment

If harry dont take us up this season With thé squad hé had i feel hé has done worse than hughes
          What is so good about this squad in youre opinion then? Cos i think its pretty shite and punching above its weight being top three all season to be fair. Remy and adel refused to play for us. Our three best players are out season long injured, keepers classed as dodgy by the football world, loads of veterans, and hoilett, aj and zamora cant play three or four games without being out injured. Our only best player left joey, gets suspended every few games cos of the way he plays. So all in all, i cant see this great squad, just an average one grinding out results.
          Would like to hear youre thoughts on why the squad is so good.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 18-02-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Thé squad Is by far thé best in thé championship but manager by an inept manager Who has to.make subs at ht nearly.everyweek because hé knows hes picked thé wrong team
            R's

Comment

He kept us up that season...well I'm convinced it was Warnock's boys-derry, hill, mackie, adel, barton etc who stepped up to the plate, motivated each other and gave it their all, it was more them than Hughes imo. (Although to be fair, Cisse who was signed by hughes had a massive impact.)
              This was proved the following season, Hughes dropped the old guard and played overpaid strangers for half a season and we didn't even win a game until december! Might be a good tactician (so I've heard) but a terrible man manager...you need a man manager in the championship, more about motivation than tactics in this league.

I still reckon Harry will take us up this season, it's just the future I'm worried about, too many loans, finished players etc but that's a different story.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Does he not make subs at half time because he has half a squad with injuries ATM and they can't play 90 mins? That's my take on it.. Could be wrong though I'm guessing hoilett and troere are in that category

Comment

Don't disagree with all your points Steve. But far too many ´'s and ^'s for the average bloke from Harrow Weald.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    What is so good about this squad in youre opinion then? Cos i think its pretty shite and punching above its weight being top three all season to be fair. Remy and adel refused to play for us. Our three best players are out season long injured, keepers classed as dodgy by the football world, loads of veterans, and hoilett, aj and zamora cant play three or four games without being out injured. Our only best player left joey, gets suspended every few games cos of the way he plays. So all in all, i cant see this great squad, just an average one grinding out results.
                    Would like to hear youre thoughts on why the squad is so good.
                    Totally agree on paper our squad looks awesome for this league but it is full off over hyped, over paid, bang average players who are well past their sell by date. As other posters have suggested I would be comfortable with us not going up this season and building a squad of players like Charlie Austen and Matty Phillips who are younger and hungrier for success.
                    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

newsflash....real shocker.....the championship...the 4th richest league in the world is competitive and tricky to get out of.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Don't disagree with all your points Steve. But far too many ´'s and ^'s for the average bloke from Harrow Weald.
                        haha notice that as well B......too many acute and circumflex accents you mean!!

Comment

I think so
                          The men in white coats will be round shortly Stevie boy
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

s hit thread, its just another s hit thread! hughes , yeah right mate! are you focking mental or something??? if that **** of a man was on fire i wouldnt pish on the grey haired boring little ****! Got to be up there with the most shite thread ever started n here! focking hughes!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I mean focking hughes! Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Hughes put us in the position we are currently in, he is an arrogant ****** and it is his buys that have partly left us in the mess we are in. How anyone could entertain that **** back at Loftus Road is beyond me, I hope Stoke get relegated and Hughes finally gives up ruining football clubs with his self opinionated obsession of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X