'Arry Bashers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Arry Bashers'

A few of Us so called 'Arry bashers' got slated a few weeks/month ago for bringing up some very VERY valid questions about the teams performance.
    I myself was one of the ones that stuck my neck on the line and said things like, What happens if Charlie gets injured.. We have nothing
    and the response I got was 80% of fans on here slating me and calling me negative and apparently just 'hating Harry'..
    This phrase also got said a lot as well..... 'whats the problem, were 2nd/3rd'

Its a shame its actually taken Charlie boy to get injured for every other rangers fan to see we have nothing without him and to see HRs lost it.

HR was never the answer this season in my opinion and its taken 2 defeats on the bounce for most people to see similar.
    The proof is in the pudding, as they say.
    Its very much seemed panic stations to get us back up at the first time of asking... with no thought of what will happen again, if we get there.

Hr is doing what Fergie's done with United last season.. go all out for glory and then leave the next manager in the s*it the following season, with an ageing side.

We should of gone back to square one at the end of last season, re-signed to a few seasons building in the Champ and off-loaded what we could.
    Not bring in loads of loans over the age of 30 just cos Harry 'knows them'.

Lets also not forget HR had from November to turn us round in the Prem..
    Poyet has had the same amount of time with Sunderland, when they were 6 points adrift... now look at them.

Are you facto in disguise in a I told you so thread, stick a pic of your missus up as your aviatar and be as sad as him !!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      A few of Us so called 'Arry bashers' got slated a few weeks/month ago for bringing up some very VERY valid questions about the teams performance.
      I myself was one of the ones that stuck my neck on the line and said things like, What happens if Charlie gets injured.. We have nothing
      and the response I got was 80% of fans on here slating me and calling me negative and apparently just 'hating Harry'..

Its a shame its actually taken Charlie boy to get injured for every other rangers fan to see we have nothing without him and to see HRs lost it.

HR was never the answer this season in my opinion and its taken 2 defeats on the bounce for most people to see similar.
      Its very much seemed panic stations to get us back up at the first time of asking... with no thought of what will happen again, if we get there.

Hr is doing what Fergie's done with United last season.. go all out for glory and then leave the next manager in the s*it the following season, with an ageing side.

We should of gone back to square one at the end of last season, re-signed to a few seasons building in the Champ and off-loaded what we could.

Poyet has had the same amount of time with Sunderland, when they were 6 points adrift... now look at them.
      Well done

Comment

Originally posted by west london is rss View Post
        a few of us so called 'arry bashers' got slated a few weeks/month ago for bringing up some very very valid questions about the teams performance.
        I myself was one of the ones that stuck my neck on the line and said things like, what happens if charlie gets injured.. We have nothing
        and the response i got was 80% of fans on here slating me and calling me negative and apparently just 'hating harry'..

its a shame its actually taken charlie boy to get injured for every other rangers fan to see we have nothing without him and to see hrs lost it.

Hr was never the answer this season in my opinion and its taken 2 defeats on the bounce for most people to see similar.
        Its very much seemed panic stations to get us back up at the first time of asking... With no thought of what will happen again, if we get there.

Hr is doing what fergie's done with united last season.. Go all out for glory and then leave the next manager in the s*it the following season, with an ageing side.

We should of gone back to square one at the end of last season, re-signed to a few seasons building in the champ and off-loaded what we could.
        Not bring in loads of loans over the age of 30 just cos harry 'knows them'.

Lets also not forget hr had from november to turn us round in the prem..
        Poyet has had the same amount of time with sunderland, when they were 6 points adrift... Now look at them.
        speech!!!!........speech!!!

Comment

Interesting comparison with Poyet. Poyet knows how he wants his teams to play and works very hard on the training pitch to get them playing in that way and he will keep working until they do that. He also has a reputation for getting the best of and improving players. Been a fan of his managerial style for years. When he first started at Brighton their home form in particular was dire but you could see what he was trying to do, bit like Rodgers at Liverpool. He kept at it and made them into a better side than they had any right to be. Liam Bridcutt good example of developing a young player. Arrived with a big attitude and not much else but was groomed into the player he should have been.

Looking at a lot of our performances this season there is no 'plan', players often don't seem to know their roles and we have been scraping by and there is no development of individual players. There is little evidence of drive or desire at times so where is the man management?

I was quite shocked at the breakdown of players we will potentially have once loans and oldies out the door. We are bare bones to say the least. The club must realise that but we are persisting with the 'Arry approach which just doesn't work.

I would love us to approach a youngish manager with vision and properly develop the team even if it does mean an extra season or two in the Championship. I also don't buy the doom mongers saying we have to go up or else. The business driver is more the new stadium. It is important to get up but not necessarily this season particularly as we would be spanked big time if we did week in week out!

Moaning aside I am confident longer term we are in good hands. Just not fun being an Rs supporter at the moment.

Comment

You are mystic meg and facto is doris stokes.

Comment

Can's add anymore.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

But has Harry ever curled one out in the opposition changing rooms if he was ever suspected of it he would blame his dog Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  But has Harry ever curled one out in the opposition changing rooms if he was ever suspected of it he would blame his dog Rosie
                  Ha ha, was that him ?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Interesting comparison with Poyet. Poyet knows how he wants his teams to play and works very hard on the training pitch to get them playing in that way and he will keep working until they do that. He also has a reputation for getting the best of and improving players. Been a fan of his managerial style for years. When he first started at Brighton their home form in particular was dire but you could see what he was trying to do, bit like Rodgers at Liverpool. He kept at it and made them into a better side than they had any right to be. Liam Bridcutt good example of developing a young player. Arrived with a big attitude and not much else but was groomed into the player he should have been.

Looking at a lot of our performances this season there is no 'plan', players often don't seem to know their roles and we have been scraping by and there is no development of individual players. There is little evidence of drive or desire at times so where is the man management?

I was quite shocked at the breakdown of players we will potentially have once loans and oldies out the door. We are bare bones to say the least. The club must realise that but we are persisting with the 'Arry approach which just doesn't work.

I would love us to approach a youngish manager with vision and properly develop the team even if it does mean an extra season or two in the Championship. I also don't buy the doom mongers saying we have to go up or else. The business driver is more the new stadium. It is important to get up but not necessarily this season particularly as we would be spanked big time if we did week in week out!

Moaning aside I am confident longer term we are in good hands. Just not fun being an Rs supporter at the moment.
                    Well said mate. One of the problems with Harry is bringing his old players rather than giving our youngsters a go in the first team like Tom Hitchcock, Frankie Suterland, etc. I also find it strange why he brough Tom Carroll who is also a young player from another club. Perhaps there is pressure from Tony to go up this season?

I am in the view of staying another season in the Championship or even two seasons. In fact next season would be a good start as most of the players' contract will expire this summer and we can bring better young players and give our youngsters a chance to impress. We can also bring a new younger manager. As for now I think Harry should stay till the end of the season.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Well said mate. One of the problems with Harry is bringing his old players rather than giving our youngsters a go in the first team like Tom Hitchcock, Frankie Suterland, etc. I also find it strange why he brough Tom Carroll who is also a young player from another club. Perhaps there is pressure from Tony to go up this season?

I am in the view of staying another season in the Championship or even two seasons. In fact next season would be a good start as most of the players' contract will expire this summer and we can bring better young players and give our youngsters a chance to impress. We can also bring a new younger manager. As for now I think Harry should stay till the end of the season.
                      Totally agree with this. I'd say though that given the way it could have gone - ie us down the bottom half of the table - Harry Redknapp has at the least helped stop the rot.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post

I believe gallen, who knows these players better than you or I, said on lci that they are not ready for first team football

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          Ha ha, was that him ?
                          Rumour mill suggests yes hence why he got the bullet

Comment

I stated on here back in late Sept/ early Oct that QPR were boring and lucky with some of the narrow 1-0 wins. I guessed this season would start to turn sour once injuries to key players, eg the only goalscorer,occured.
                            The squad was not strong enough in attack and the midfield is overloaded with ageing and slow players.
                            Up to a point it works in a 4-5-1 formation, but when the striker is injured, it stops. This is what we are seeing now.
                            4-4-2 with slow midfielders and defenders, makes things very difficult against the better fitter and younger sides.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              Are you facto in disguise in a I told you so thread, stick a pic of your missus up as your aviatar and be as sad as him !!!
                              mug,,,,,,,,,,end of
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X