No announcement yet.

X Block..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should never boo your player during the game. Doesn't help at all.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Having a punch up over Zamora has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard

Thick tunts
      And it's even more 'thick' to boo your own players because its net effect will make them play even worse and thus our team overall. The disagreement would have been more to do with the principle and 'thickness' of booing your own players, and moreover doing the away fans job for them which no doubt they'd laugh at and be most appreciative of.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        And it's even more 'thick' to boo your own players because its net effect will make them play even worse and thus our team overall. The disagreement would have been more to do with the principle and 'thickness' of booing your own players, and moreover doing the away fans job for them which no doubt they'd laugh at and be most appreciative of.
        Spot on Stanley. The guy that took issue with them is a decent fella and not a trouble maker but the loud booing of Zamora before he had even touched the ball must have been the final straw. He then felt he needed to say something. Amongst the melee I missed their third goal which was apparently decent!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          heard it kicked off between rangers fans?? any truth?
          Loud argument in the upper loft as well, I'm sure it was because of some guy slagging off Zamora, stewards came in before it blew up.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Having a punch up over Zamora has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard

Thick tunts
            Yep!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Sounds as if Zamora is having his biggest impact yet.

Comment

Heard they was booing Fernandes because he is a nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  Heard they was booing Fernandes because he is a nobber.
                  Brilliant. Tony Out! Is my new chant, cos Harry Out! aint working,

Comment

it did go off a bit in the upper loft one guy was arguing with 3 bespectacled men was quite funny really when the loft started singing sit down shut up lol !!
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                    X