A normal deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A normal deadline day

So now we've had a deadline day that most clubs have and i might add a lot of fans called for, and now i see complaints. The board can't win.
    Bobby will lead the line tomorrow, we just gotta get on with it. Better than embarrassing ourselves buying loads of foriegners no one heard of

Doyle and Johnson tomorrow I reckon

Comment

I'm quite content tbh. Got my own thoughts on who I would like to have seen us sign (careful, some will accuse me of thinking I am a better scout than what we have the club blah,blah,blah etc etc change the ****** record) but I think we have done ok with Doyle and Hughes.

Dellatore is a complete unknown and personally dont feel it will be a successful experiment.

Comment

I`ve got a feeling in me water that we have a BOOOOOOOOOM coming in the next few hours.
        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          So now we've had a deadline day that most clubs have and i might add a lot of fans called for, and now i see complaints. The board can't win.
          Bobby will lead the line tomorrow, we just gotta get on with it. Better than embarrassing ourselves buying loads of foriegners no one heard of

Gotta agree with this.

Comment

Sadly Dave, since the start of the season we have been crying out for another striker. 6 months to get it sorted and currently we have Kevin Doyle (who isn't a bad player at all) simply as a replacement for the injured Charlie. Plus of course a few more untried youngsters at the expense of our own youngsters.

I'm holding out till eleven o'clock for Harry to actually achieve something.

Comment

id rather play with ten than zamora so doyle is amost messi like!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good shout David.......but some are still not happy with who has come in so far. Presumably the same ones who'd whine if no one was signed.......

Comment

You mean like the B player from brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    You mean like the B player from brazil
                    See what I mean David......

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Good shout David.......but some are still not happy with who has come in so far. Presumably the same ones who'd whine if no one was signed.......
                      Like this moaner....

I see we've taken another overthehill piece of trash from the ruperts...will we neva lurn

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Like this moaner....

I base my assessment of Hughes on cool hard........prejudice!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          Like this moaner....

Oops

Comment

I base my assessment of Hughes on cool hard........prejudice!
                            very honest!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              very honest!
                              Just cause we had a normal day don't mean we should sign trash like this from them polishers up the road

Comment

Working...
                              X