tick tock tick tock..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tick tock tick tock..

...so who have we actually got? Not rumours, speculation, wish-list. Anybody?

No one. Its always the same, 3 in on deadline day would be my guess. Clubs/Players want to hold out for as long as possible and get the best deal they can.

Comment

I also think nobody till last day,Harry all day running around in circles,the day before our biggest game of the season( probably),we nearly always leave things to the very last minute

Comment

....and so do many other clubs leave things to the very last moment....not just QPR!!
        If only it was that easy to get players in just like that....especially in January. Patience!

Comment

Am I right in thinking that this is the first window since TF arrived that we have signed/loaned not a single player with just 4 days to go?

Comment

At least 2 by Friday or I will eat my (rangers) hat
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Am I right in thinking that this is the first window since TF arrived that we have signed/loaned not a single player with just 4 days to go?
              Shows that TF and Harry are more or less happy with the squad if that's the case....which is a positive. Better than a load of players coming in which suggests something is wrong.

Comment

If Hughes signs ntep for stoke he might sell us jon walters............

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...l-sign-striker

Comment

im getting extremely impatient now im afraid... shocked that we still haven't signed anyone.

and lets be honest we have had no concrete speculation or bids that we know of...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      im getting extremely impatient now im afraid... shocked that we still haven't signed anyone.

and lets be honest we have had no concrete speculation or bids that we know of...
                      dear me....now......

Comment

Belfodil deal was agreed and player flew over todaya nd should have been completed. However, we wanted to change the deal with Parma/Inter to include a buy out clause, causing the deal to stall and now supposedly his agent has flown back to Italy.

Ntep, a decision was meant to be announced this afternoon with him most likely to end up at Rennes, however there has been no announcement today which can only be good news for us as Fernandes and co. were at the game last night in a last ditch effort attempt to convince him to sign for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Belfodil deal was agreed and player flew over todaya nd should have been completed. However, we wanted to change the deal with Parma/Inter to include a buy out clause, causing the deal to stall and now supposedly his agent has flown back to Italy.

Ntep, a decision was meant to be announced this afternoon with him most likely to end up at Rennes, however there has been no announcement today which can only be good news for us as Fernandes and co. were at the game last night in a last ditch effort attempt to convince him to sign for us.
                          Source?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Think the club are doing business the right way now and there's no real panic just yet. Fair enough come.Friday and we have signed no one then think all of us will be like wtf.

Last night on sky sports it showed something like 12 teams haven't spent a penny yet. It's a hard time to do business with teams playing poker literally to the last minute.

Comment

Working...
                            X