• I would love Bardsley back involved at QPR

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/b...-qpr-role84732
    Kept the faith!

That would be great,indeed!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Great thread. Out of all the players like les, impey and birch who get idolised for being rangers through and through, bardsley is more rangers than any of them imho. He absolutley lives and breathes this club. Cut him and he bleeds blue and white. Such an under rated legend who truly loves rangers.

Comment

If he is up to the task then it would be great for the club to get him on board.

Can never harm to have experienced people that are passionate about the club in influential roles.

Comment

Might bring somedecentkids with him

Comment

Yeah top player he was , would be good to see a few back here with our younger players

Comment

i`d have the Bard back like a shot , top man
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The club should have backed him in the USA, it's a pity we lost Birch, as he is one of us, the key to small clubs like ours is having people with previous history at the club.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Excellent free kick taker.
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Would be fantastic if it happened. you cant go wrong bringing someone in who's previously been apart of this club, they obviously have a place in there heart for us. He 100% gets my vote.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not a big fan at getting ex players back at the club because they played for us.But upon reading that link he would be an ideal candidate.
                      "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post
                        Not a big fan at getting ex players back at the club because they played for us.But upon reading that link he would be an ideal candidate.

I've always thought when a player goes back to a club its because they want to be back their and not because of money. And that will always bring a certain amount of passion that no other person could bring.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Good point Nick
                          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post
                            Good point Nick
                            Why thank you good sir. I don't often get told I make a good point
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Love Bards, and this seems a perfect opportunity to bring him home. Plenty of experience working with his academy in USA.
                              Hope it gets sorted, top bloke.

Comment

Working...
                              X