Our pitch receives praise from the Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our pitch receives praise from the Football League

Seen the article on the official about our pitch receiving praise from the football league. At a cost to the club of over £600k it looks like money well spent by the board. Just hope that we've seen a turning point in the squads performances on it in the coming weeks to aid the investment.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/16...e-1297614.aspx

Squirrels love it too.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Squirrels love it too.
      Some of our displays at Loftus road have given me the feeling that the players have burried their nuts and can't find them unfortunately!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Some of our displays at Loftus road have given me the feeling that the players have burried their nuts and can't find them unfortunately!
        That explains what the little fella was doing on the pitch during the Leicester game. Could it actually have been SWP??

Comment

with the amount of s hit on it most weeks im not surprised!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Although a positive figure the average in the Championship is 4.28, so really at 4.33 Loftus Road was just above average.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
              Although a positive figure the average in the Championship is 4.28, so really at 4.33 Loftus Road was just above average.
              depends what each 0.01 is given for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                depends what each 0.01 is given for.
                "All pitches are measured on a five point scale, with the average mark in the Sky Bet Championship being 4.28 - Loftus Road's pitch has a mark of 4.33 for the season so far."
                Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/16...eIA3egsiW7s.99
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

hooray!

Comment

I said that when we played Donny, it did nt stop peeing down for 90 mins. The pitch still looked good and did not cut up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      "All pitches are measured on a five point scale, with the average mark in the Sky Bet Championship being 4.28 - Loftus Road's pitch has a mark of 4.33 for the season so far."
                      Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/16...eIA3egsiW7s.99
                      And as I said we are 0.05 points above the average and some mock it that's only the average. I responded with 'Depends what each 0.01 is given for'. The highest mark might only be 4.34 for all we know.

Comment

And as I said we are 0.05 points above the average and some mock it that's only the average. I responded with 'Depends what each 0.01 is given for'. The highest mark might only be 4.34 for all we know.
                        Too many numbers for me to compute!!!!!
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

True, in which case our pitch would be pretty much the same as everybody else's, which is great because we always used to be a lot worse but still nothing to get too excited about - as others have pointed out.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well, I think Charlton's will have brought the average mark down considerably.

Comment

Pitch has looked good all season , take the **** if you want but it can certainly aid performances

Comment

Working...
                              X