Zamora -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora -

See there's a few rumours going around that there are several clubs interested in him including g Brighton wolves and Leeds.
    Wait until they see his wage packet that should be enough to end the interest.

Got a feeling the club would be willing so subsidise his weekly wage until the summer just to get rid of him.

Comment

forget his wage packet let us see their faces when he tries to run

Comment

I honestly dont believe there is anyone stupid enough to take zamora on. No chance. He will just do a vine and bothroyd and sit here taking his millions and then give up.

Comment

Am I the only fan of Zamora on here? Stricken by injury he at least tried to play thru the pain unlike other able bodied shirkers. Agree he's not fit enough for us but not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
            Am I the only fan of Zamora on here? Stricken by injury he at least tried to play thru the pain unlike other able bodied shirkers. Agree he's not fit enough for us but not his fault.
            Think you may be needing to get in the queue for one of these fella

#standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Probably.

I think some Brighton fans might love to see him back based upon his previous time there.

That'll just about ruin any fond memories they may have though.

Comment

Would certainly be in a minority

Comment

Wtf?

Truly awful, miserable, pathetic excuse for a footballer. Not only that he gets a nice 50-60k whack a week to do f-all.

Embarrassing. Blokes a parasite.

Comment

I'm hoping Brighton is his destination they are in the need to sign a replacement for Barnes.

Comment

I honestly can't see harry letting Zamora go as he rates him.

Comment

lets face facts the so called footballer is shite, if brighton want the **** they must be mad!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I agree that a fit Bobby Zamora would be a huge asset, unfortunately he hasn't been fit since we signed him. Also agree that it isn't his fault, the club were stupid enough to pay him the silly money that he is getting and I'm pretty certain the deal must have been done without a stringent medical. All that said, I will be over the moon when the guy is no longer on our books!

Comment

Working...
                          X