Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tony Fernandes will not sanction the sale of Loic Remy to Newcastle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #76
    What's the situation with Remy does anyone actually know? Do Newcastle have until the end of this window to buy Remy for 8 mill or is there no clause and its completely up to us?

    Comment

    • StoweyR
      Apprentice
      • Dec 2013
      • 88

      #77
      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
      This place gets worse it really does, and just when i thought it couldnt. Harry Rednapp is probably the most experienced and shrewdest man in the whole of football, in fact scrub that , not probably, he is. Do you think for one minute that a businessman like Tony Fernandes who knows nothing whatsoever about running a football club, is not putting his whole trust into Harrys experience after getting totally screwed by Hughes and Kia, and that Harry is not saying all this about Remy without the chairmans total knowledge and backing to in some way try and force Newcastles or whoevers hand. Please people, anything that ever comes out turns into a farking anti harry tirade. Its getting so boring now.
      Might be boring mate, but some of us are willing to ask questions about the long-term direction of our club.

      Comment

      • maidstone_hoop
        Gold Seat
        • May 2009
        • 6718

        #78
        Originally posted by StoweyR
        Might be boring mate, but some of us are willing to ask questions about the long-term direction of our club.
        Are you worried about our long term vision under tf and co then? What is it that you don't think is in place for us to be successful?

        Comment

        • StoweyR
          Apprentice
          • Dec 2013
          • 88

          #79
          Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
          Are you worried about our long term vision under tf and co then? What is it that you don't think is in place for us to be successful?
          I see a pattern here Watson, hmm...

          Comment

          • QPRDave
            The number 10
            • Mar 2009
            • 32080

            #80
            Originally posted by StoweyR
            Time to go now. Bye..
            Bye.....


            Originally posted by StoweyR
            Might be boring mate, but some of us are willing to ask questions about the long-term direction of our club.
            Oh you're back....

            Comment

            • StoweyR
              Apprentice
              • Dec 2013
              • 88

              #81
              Originally posted by QPRDave
              Bye.....




              Oh you're back....
              Classic mate...Good to see Don Quixote still tilting at windmills. But donde esta Rocinante?

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #82
                Donkey who?!

                Comment

                • vblockranger
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15218

                  #83
                  Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                  Are you worried about our long term vision under tf and co then? What is it that you don't think is in place for us to be successful?
                  Ok maidstone i have had a look back at your forum posts and it seems you have been here a lot longer than when Lewis started posting. I also noticed whilst reading your posts over the years that you are a very loyal fan. You have backed Warnock and Hughes right up until there sackings and you have bigged up every player we have signed including Park, Samba, Diakite, Boswinga...you name them and you have loyally backed them to the hilt and got overly excited by them. You are a right excitable fella arent ya? :-) So i must confess that you do seem to be an overly positive fella (bit surprising coming from a town such as Maidstone) and therefore must belong to some kind of happy clappy club where everything is shiny, golden and exciting and full of exclamation marks....carry on.

                  Comment

                  • Kirill
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 19359

                    #84
                    Originally posted by vblockranger
                    Ok maidstone i have had a look back at your forum posts and it seems you have been here a lot longer than when Lewis started posting. I also noticed whilst reading your posts over the years that you are a very loyal fan. You have backed Warnock and Hughes right up until there sackings and you have bigged up every player we have signed including Park, Samba, Diakite, Boswinga...you name them and you have loyally backed them to the hilt and got overly excited by them. You are a right excitable fella arent ya? :-) So i must confess that you do seem to be an overly positive fella (bit surprising coming from a town such as Maidstone) and therefore must belong to some kind of happy clappy club where everything is shiny, golden and exciting and full of exclamation marks....carry on.
                    It certainly started well but towards the end it became painfully clear
                    that you are as good at apologies as Otto from Fish called Wanda

                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

                    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                    Comment

                    • maidstone_hoop
                      Gold Seat
                      • May 2009
                      • 6718

                      #85
                      Originally posted by vblockranger
                      Ok maidstone i have had a look back at your forum posts and it seems you have been here a lot longer than when Lewis started posting. I also noticed whilst reading your posts over the years that you are a very loyal fan. You have backed Warnock and Hughes right up until there sackings and you have bigged up every player we have signed including Park, Samba, Diakite, Boswinga...you name them and you have loyally backed them to the hilt and got overly excited by them. You are a right excitable fella arent ya? :-) So i must confess that you do seem to be an overly positive fella (bit surprising coming from a town such as Maidstone) and therefore must belong to some kind of happy clappy club where everything is shiny, golden and exciting and full of exclamation marks....carry on.
                      Lol cheers I'm grateful for your acceptance. I'm fairly positive it's true. I did back warnock to the Hills and was gutted when he was sacked. I certainly got a few things wrong mainly with Hughes, park and boswinga but big enough to admit that.
                      I'm not normally this happy lol, think its where I just come a dad for the first time think its effected me haha.

                      As for Harry hes not with out his faults I just think ATM he's not doing a bad job at all. But that don't mean there aren't things that frustrate me about him ie playing hoilett, signing benaryou and why he's insistent on playing this boring football.

                      Maidstone ain't to bad but would prefer to be nack nearer west again.

                      Comment

                      • vblockranger
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 15218

                        #86
                        Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                        Lol cheers I'm grateful for your acceptance. I'm fairly positive it's true. I did back warnock to the Hills and was gutted when he was sacked. I certainly got a few things wrong mainly with Hughes, park and boswinga but big enough to admit that.
                        I'm not normally this happy lol, think its where I just come a dad for the first time think its effected me haha.

                        As for Harry hes not with out his faults I just think ATM he's not doing a bad job at all. But that don't mean there aren't things that frustrate me about him ie playing hoilett, signing benaryou and why he's insistent on playing this boring football.

                        Maidstone ain't to bad but would prefer to be nack nearer west again.
                        I live round the corner mate...and Maidstone has become part of Eastern Europe :-)

                        Comment

                        • maidstone_hoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • May 2009
                          • 6718

                          #87
                          I know mate the changes round here in the last few years are mad - they are everywhere now and more on the way unfortunately.

                          Comment

                          • Buffalo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 1748

                            #88
                            Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                            Lol cheers I'm grateful for your acceptance. I'm fairly positive it's true. I did back warnock to the Hills and was gutted when he was sacked. I certainly got a few things wrong mainly with Hughes, park and boswinga but big enough to admit that.
                            I'm not normally this happy lol, think its where I just come a dad for the first time think its effected me haha.

                            As for Harry hes not with out his faults I just think ATM he's not doing a bad job at all. But that don't mean there aren't things that frustrate me about him ie playing hoilett, signing benaryou and why he's insistent on playing this boring football.

                            Maidstone ain't to bad but would prefer to be nack nearer west again.

                            Comment

                            • Nick
                              Gold Seat
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 5593

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Kirill
                              It certainly started well but towards the end it became painfully clear
                              that you are as good at apologies as Otto from Fish called Wanda

                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                              Comment

                              • Kevin Mcleod
                                Referee
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 17322

                                #90
                                Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                                Lol cheers I'm grateful for your acceptance. I'm fairly positive it's true. I did back warnock to the Hills and was gutted when he was sacked. I certainly got a few things wrong mainly with Hughes, park and boswinga but big enough to admit that.
                                I'm not normally this happy lol, think its where I just come a dad for the first time think its effected me haha.

                                As for Harry hes not with out his faults I just think ATM he's not doing a bad job at all. But that don't mean there aren't things that frustrate me about him ie playing hoilett, signing benaryou and why he's insistent on playing this boring football.

                                Maidstone ain't to bad but would prefer to be nack nearer west again.
                                Congrats mate, i think your sound for what its worth. LoL

                                Comment

                                Working...