No announcement yet.

What we need in this transfer window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come le fondre aint good enough to get in a mid table reading side but would be good enough for us? I dont get it? Have they got an abundance of top class strikers or something?

Comment

Billy Sharp available again as well!! Anyone else seen Nolan name being banded around.to us?

Comment

Aint sam saying nolans heads gone, implying his missus is at it, hes at it, or hes on the drink or gambling to me.

Comment

Forget about Defoe coming, my mates in the Toronto media are saying he will be announced at Toronto FC any time now for an MLS record transfer fee!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

We definitely need a front man , with AJ and BZ injury records, think the loan would have done wonders for Hitchcock and his confidence but not sure you can put all that pressure on the young man yet.
            And cover at centre back now it looks like Sherwood is letting us keep BAE , with Hill and Dunne playing a lot of games they will need rest, Onuoha and one other not sure the American is the answer ( cant spell his name) , thats why i think we've been after Taylor from Newcastle or Hanley from Blackburn, always looks quality every time i see him.

Comment

I've just seen that QPR and West Ham are leading the race to sign Jelavic.

looks like we've made contact then...
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I know that to most people it sounds completely daft, but I have a feeling that Jelavic will opt for the relegation battle with West Ham, than a tilt at the championship title and outright promotion with QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  I know that to most people it sounds completely daft, but I have a feeling that Jelavic will opt for the relegation battle with West Ham, than a tilt at the championship title and outright promotion with QPR.
                  West ham have just signed 6 foot 8 ivorian striker lacina traroe. So they dont need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    West ham have just signed 6 foot 8 ivorian striker lacina traroe. So they dont need him.
                    Don't know enough about West Ham to say. But with Carroll out long term and their other strikers not performing at all it only really leaves Carlton Cole who many on here don't even think is good enough for the Championship. So its still poss they will want two strikers - but lets hope not....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Don't know enough about West Ham to say. But with Carroll out long term and their other strikers not performing at all it only really leaves Carlton Cole who many on here don't even think is good enough for the Championship. So its still poss they will want two strikers - but lets hope not....
                      You not seen the pictures of carroll back in training today. Hes nearly back, any day now.

Comment

I'm.starting.to think Defoe.might.still be a option!! If he.does go Toronto than surely the 2 month loan back is.a realistic option!!! We'd still need.to.get a permanent fixture in as well though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          How many of the 9 games this season did he start?

I am wide awake.
                          How many of the 37 did he start the season before?

Why hasn't he started any games this season?

All these questions and others will never be answered with any clarity by us!

Not for me, but what do I know? **** all!

Comment

I'd like 2 CB that have pace as well as power.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I'm.starting.to think Defoe.might.still be a option!! If he.does go Toronto than surely the 2 month loan back is.a realistic option!!!
                              Ryan Nelson the manager their!! We helped you our Nelson when you wanted off at short notice now time to return the favour

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                                Another striker, two if at all possible.
                                Ditto.

I think the reason our midfield are not scoring is that they are being coached to not get forward. You're not going to score many with a pass back to the halfway line!
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X