Harry out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Could all the third and a point behind second and ten away from dropping out the play offs aint good enough, harry out mob, please do all the rest of us a favour and use this thread only to scream for his head when we lose to everton saturday and not start another fifty 'harry out' threads. Thanks in advance.
    Good Idea! Can you make this thread a sticky admin?

Comment

Whilst i have to admit i've been far from impressed with Harry changing managers now wouldn't be a good move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        To be honest I think we do have a lot of patient fans. Harry redknapp has been one of the best English managers of the last 15 years. We are lucky to have him! I just think that the patient loyal fans keep them selves to themselves when things aren't going well!!!! 100% behind harry
        As I said in my previous post, this clown who started this thread attends about one game a season. Bases all his football knowledge on 30 second clips from the BBC Championship review. Wasting your time if you think you're talking to a patient loyal fans then I suggest you exclude yourself from listening to a few of the people on this board, the OP'er being one of them.

Comment

sorry wrong thread, please delete

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            We had a so called big name striker in Cisse,that really worked out well.

We need a striker who is hungry and prepared to work,score goals and contribute whether it be on loan with view to perm or perm.Crouch is not the answer.
            Thats all very well and good my old son, but whats it gotta do with anything that i posted?
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

harry must stay

harry must stay
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                He has lost the plot,he needs to go now( not at end of season),we need a QPR man,come back Oilly.
                My New Years resolution will be to be patient ....

Oh no blew it within 15hrs 51minutes

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  My New Years resolution will be to be patient ....

Oh no blew it within 15hrs 51minutes
                  I've just broken two things with one punch.

My New Year's resolution and my wife's nose.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty,hope you are very patient

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I've just broken two things with one punch.

My New Year's resolution and my wife's nose.
                      You must be married to AJ for it to break that easy!

Comment

It should be possible to give an opinion without any name calling.

I'm not a Harry fan and likely never will be. However, I'm not a fan of chopping and changing our manager all the time either. This season belongs to Harry so let's see how it plays out.

Rebel, why do you say Harry has "lost the plot"? His plan to bore everybody to death seems to be working, somewhat. Well into the play off places and within touching distance of automatic promotion.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          He has lost the plot,he needs to go now( not at end of season),we need a QPR man,come back Oilly.
                          I now agree but at the end of the season.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Pellegrini out!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Before the match we were 1pt less than the same time during our title winning season

Comment

Working...
                                X