Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not another kneejerk reaction but honest opinion!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not another kneejerk reaction but honest opinion!!

i think since burnley away we have been 'found out' by this division..we have flattered to deceive since the opening day in all honest truth and the shambolic performance last night and redknapps bizarre decision to start with zamora was really the icing on the cake....redknapp started the season full well knowing the risk of having jut one striker capable of playing more than three games on the trot and our wretched goals for tally has come back to haunt him big time....i honestly see us struggling to maintain a play off position at very best....unless a turn around of biblical proportions comes with some astute transfer window signings another season in the championship beacons and the ridiculous dreams of 40000 stadia will remain forever a 'dream'.....im amazed redknapp persists with the likes of carroll/bae/jenas when the likes of traore/swp/hoilett are sat bench warming whilst we toil in no mans land.....imho he must get rid of all three in january along with aj/zamora/henry and bring in three or four better quality(hopefully) replacements.............there is still a chance we will come good but in all honesty we are sitting higher in this league than our performances warrant!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I agree with you facto. I reckon Harry has some kind of agreement he has to play the loanees, so maybe it would be better to get rid and bring in the youngsters.
    We need to build a stable team, why not begin by bringing in our own players. TF can do himself a favour by stop wasting money on loanees and stop dreaming of the 40000 stadium. Start by building the team first.
    Look at Coventry and Millwall they can tell us all about nice new stadiums!!

Comment

Blimey, can't argue with any of that.

Who did you copy it from?

Comment

Spot on facto, I knew this new woman would be the making of you
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Comment

Haha tw v good. Nice to see a different side of you
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I can't argue with any of that. I remember when everyone was saying we haven't even hit 2nd gear yet blah blah when we was grinding out 1-0 results. Looks we're just good at grinding out results against the lesser teams in this division as we've lost against 3 of our promotion rivals now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I can't argue with any of that. I remember when everyone was saying we haven't even hit 2nd gear yet blah blah when we was grinding out 1-0 results. Looks we're just good at grinding out results against the lesser teams in this division as we've lost against 3 of our promotion rivals now.
                cracking point. There was so much talk about a team being in for a hiding one day but I was not convinced that was the case because although we were winning we never ever showed any signs of running away with a game we looked efficient and organised no more no less and it was all about getting our noses in front and killing the game, I am afraid we have not evolved during the season from that point the difference being other sides are now getting their nose in front and we appear unable to respond

Comment

Blimey, can't argue with any of that
                  Other than the favourable mention of the woeful Traore.....

Comment

brights its well known that i now eat mostly 'superfoods' which inturn improves the performance of the brain!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Haha tw v good. Nice to see a different side of you
                      It's always been there mate.........you just weren't looking!
                      Happy New Year to you btw

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        cracking point. There was so much talk about a team being in for a hiding one day but I was not convinced that was the case because although we were winning we never ever showed any signs of running away with a game we looked efficient and organised no more no less and it was all about getting our noses in front and killing the game, I am afraid we have not evolved during the season from that point the difference being other sides are now getting their nose in front and we appear unable to respond
                        you really are spot on there wests.....if anything 'we' will be on the recieving end of a real hiding soon.....watford or ipswich i think!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Other than the favourable mention of the woeful Traore.....
                          but still better than bae imho!

Comment

Why are so many expecting us to give out holdings though? Like we've got some divine right to hand out hammering a every week. We don't set up that way for a start, 1 up top should tell you that? What's wrong with playing organised and efficient and wining by the odd goal?
                            Granted it doesn't always work but nor does gung ho all out attack, or Total Football

Comment

Why are so many expecting us to give out holdings though? Like we've got some divine right to hand out hammering a every week. We don't set up that way for a start, 1 up top should tell you that? What's wrong with playing organised and efficient and wining by the odd goal?
                              Granted it doesn't always work but nor does gung ho all out attack, or Total Football

Comment

Working...
                              X