No announcement yet.

Coming and going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill did you write this after asking your children to put out some whiskey and mince pies for santa?

Sorry mate only joking, lets face it Barton isn't here for the fans or tony/harry. He is here for 70,000 a wk which he likes to brag about via twitter.
    No other club will offer this salary so I don't see him leaving mate.
    Quite pleased really as he has been a good player for us and signings like Henry and O'neil aren't good enough to polish his boots.

I am a Holliet fan and I liked to see him get more game time but like Johnson the bloke frustrates with his ongoing injuries.

Anyway good post and don't forget the abuse we all get, me more than most is water off a ducks back so you shouldn't let it rattle you.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 24-12-2013, 06:37 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Interrupted?
      We should get him an interpreter.

Comment

What was the name of that poster that was forever getting on everyone's nerves and we had a vote on him to remove him from the board?.....I'm getting wiffs of him when bill posts

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          He waved when about half way off the pitch and mouthed goodbye,why don't you read the post and take on board,oh and thanks for all the great replies.

With comments from called fellow supporters like you lot who needs enemies.

Just like a little club this forum,but then why would expect anything else.You make a completely innocent post and it is dismissed without consideration and shot down in flames
          but if one of the more popular contributers post something along these lines it is given a lot more air time.

Oh well that's life .Am I bothered no but if anything like the above happens I will gladly supply the humble pie.

Comment

Got it!!!.....Marshy....he did say he would return at christmas

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Got it!!!.....Marshy....he did say he would return at christmas
              Im guessing he is Fulham. I wonder what Bills view is on the rumours on other boards of Fulham angling to be our tenets in our new ground happy to take your money off you matey

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                What was the name of that poster that was forever getting on everyone's nerves and we had a vote on him to remove him from the board?.....I'm getting wiffs of him when bill posts
                Sh*t I thought Lewis was back !!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Im guessing he is Fulham. I wonder what Bills view is on the rumours on other boards of Fulham angling to be our tenets in our new ground happy to take your money off you matey
                  Haha our little neighbours want to rent a few seats?!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    Sh*t I thought Lewis was back !!!
                    ...could be Webbie

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Interrupted?
                      he obvioussley aint heard of spellcheck!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X