Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea he is now right handed and not left handed now

Comment

If BAE was to go and the management felt that Traore did not fit the bill I would not be against having Fabio back thought he was decent enough there last season

Comment

I think Benny is class but Traore is more then good enough at this league and hopefully we can make a real player of him yet, I do rate him highly. Benny's spat with Austin wasn't too great either
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Don't think BAE has made half the impact as Kyle Walker. Been solid defensively but hasn't offered that much going forward I was expecting more. Traore for what it's worth will offer more going forward but will leave us exposed at the back and make more mistakes but maybe at this level that won't be a massive issue with the likes of Onuhua covering.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Don't think BAE has made half the impact as Kyle Walker. Been solid defensively but hasn't offered that much going forward I was expecting more. Traore for what it's worth will offer more going forward but will leave us exposed at the back and make more mistakes but maybe at this level that won't be a massive issue with the likes of Onuhua covering.
            bang on the money especially about attacking

Comment

Working...
            X