Traore ‘a different person’ – Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore ‘a different person’ – Redknapp

Armand Traore still has a future at the club after turning his attitude around, according to Redknapp:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/a...football84233?

Could be important if BAE gets recalled.

Let's hope it doesn't come to this.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Is this Harry preparing us?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        indeed he is.

BAE was a great capture and is by far the best left back in this divison. we were lucky to have him for this long tbh.

god help us for the rest of the season.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not too worried personally. BAE has been outstanding and we will miss him if he goes. But Traore is easily good enough at this level and he is good crosser of the ball, IMO. If he applies himself we will be OK. Big "if", I know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Not too worried personally. BAE has been outstanding and we will miss him if he goes. But Traore is easily good enough at this level and he is good crosser of the ball, IMO. If he applies himself we will be OK. Big "if", I know.....
            We've got wingers. It's his defending I'm concerned about not his ability to cross a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              sorry buffalo but where does this good crossing opinion come from?

in 3 years of him being at the club i can only remember him deliver one decent cross and that was against man city.

other than that, i fail to see why he is classed as a good crosser by posters on this board.

also, is only able to play 2 or 3 games before he gets injured. another aj if you ask me.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As stated in my post, it's just my opinion, based on what I have seen of him. Maybe I should say comparatively good, since there hasn't been much competition in the team when it comes to crossing the ball.

Comment

Lets hope he is a different person.....preferably Kieron Gibbs or Leighton Baines....haha

Comment

Could be a blessing in disguise, weather his crossing is good or bad, it will give all the crabs something to hit going forward.

Comment

well that means benny back to spurs then
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I'm afraid he is.

Comment

Backside covering from Harry here chaps. Just in case the inevitable happens (which it will).

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Let's hope it doesn't come to this.
                            Too right. Fella's a wrong un.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              sorry buffalo but where does this good crossing opinion come from?

in 3 years of him being at the club i can only remember him deliver one decent cross and that was against man city.

other than that, i fail to see why he is classed as a good crosser by posters on this board.

also, is only able to play 2 or 3 games before he gets injured. another aj if you ask me.
                              And Stoke away. To the Iceman. But big f acking deal. Fella's a wrong un.

Comment

Working...
                              X