NW10 for our grounds new postcode??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW10 for our grounds new postcode??

I know the boundary between 3 postcodes is all bordering this area!! Harlesden could discover scented candles in boozers for the first time!!

For someone born in Neasden and lived in Cricklewood, Queens Park and Stonebridge Park, I'm happy we're going to NW London.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

prefer if they could adjust the borders so it was w10

Comment

I suppose it's a bit nearer to our spiritual home of kilburn/queens park.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
          I suppose it's a bit nearer to our spiritual home of kilburn/queens park.
          slap in the middle of LR and 4th ave....cant say fairer than that

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            For someone born in Neasden and lived in Cricklewood, Queens Park and Stonebridge Park, I'm happy we're going to NW London.
            Take it you don't live near those **** holes anymore

Still the new tourist fans will enjoy getting lost on murder mile

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Take it you don't live near those **** holes anymore

Still the new tourist fans will enjoy getting lost on murder mile
              No I don't. However, some areas are decent, particularly around Harvist Road and Queens Park.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                No I don't. However, some areas are decent, particularly around Harvist Road and Queens Park.
                And some areas close by are some of the most dangerous in london

Comment

We were formed by two teams...one in w10 the other in NW10, so it is a move back to our spiritual home!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    And some areas close by are some of the most dangerous in london
                    And when has w12 become a nice place??

Comment

So will west London still be ours? Seeing as both the other teams in the area have sw postcode's and are therefore south London clubs are we going to be a north London club should the new ground be in a nw postcode?

They could build the new ground in between a west London and nw London postcode with the away end in the nw postcode and the west London postcode for the other parts of the ground.
                      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Working...
                      X