QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible news.

we sold out 5 ****ing games in our promotion year!!!!

admit who we are, small club with small loyal fanbase.

where are all these fans coming from?

TF could give a flying **** about us once this is set up, hotels/bars/reastraunts/cinema/shops

£££££

wont apologise for the doom and gloom. this will be a bigger knife to the proper QPR than anything bernie and flavio did

Comment

Bittersweet for those of us who love LR. Anyway, well done Tony, onwards and upwards.

We are confident of securing a planning permission by early 2015 and starting development shortly afterwards.
      Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/12...7vTBe13MMC2.99
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Th stadium mockup image looks like it is bigger than 40,000 ?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
          terrible news.

TF could give a flying **** about us once this is set up, hotels/bars/reastraunts/cinema/shops

£££££

wont apologise for the doom and gloom. this will be a bigger knife to the proper QPR than anything bernie and flavio did
          I'm sure southampton used to average something like 12k at the dell? They sell out 30k every week now!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            2075 (i hope :-) )
            know what you mean up to a point, but looks great and need to move forward imo

Comment

terrible news.

£££££

Ha ha. Killjoy.

Comment

terrible news.

£££££

Cas,lot of potential support there too though.I'm a bit like you as in it's too good to be true,but also know without him we could have done a Luton.I know what is rather
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

so we would be nw10 instead of w12.
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    Bittersweet for those of us who love LR. Anyway, well done Tony, onwards and upwards.

We are confident of securing a planning permission by early 2015 and starting development shortly afterwards.
                    Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/12...3MMC2.99<br />
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      And 40k??? prepare for the tourists and neutrals. Maybe Air Asia will be giving a season ticket away with every seat booking? Mind you with the influx of Romanians and Bulgarians next year TF has a chance to build up a completely new fanbase. Maybe we will sign a Romany gypsy winger? Fulham/Reading will have nothing on us.....
                      There it is. I thought that last post was verging on positivity.

Comment

"New queens park"...last time I checks that was kensal Green/Harlesden.Very proud off our club...come on u r's!!!

Comment

Just what the club needs. Fantastic news. 40k plus the extra revenue from the concert/leisure venue will put this club on a firm footing. No problems filling that. Stadium looks exactly like what most of us would like. As similar to LR as possible. Potential for a great atmosphere in the air Asia arena!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                            "New queens park"...last time I checks that was kensal Green/Harlesden.Very proud off our club...come on u r's!!!
                            It's just a working name for it. It will be sponsored, probably by Air Asia.

Comment

im not gonna get to excited until ive seen the proper plans for the new stadium,didnt tf say the fans would have a say in how the stadium looks? i want to be close to the action on the pitch , not stuck up in a crows nest where i need a pair of bins just to see who is kicking the ball! so as i say until i see some proper plans im not gonna get over excited by all this!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Only downside is we won't have a north west London derby.

Comment

Working...
                                X