QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    We had one of those. Chris Wright I think he was called.

Look what happened there.....
    Jim Gregory done all right wouldn't you say!

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Didnt i read somewhere that Amit bought a cement works somewhere recently? Seen pictures of him outside installations with shiny new cement trucks. All their plans coming to fruition.
      tony said recently that Lakshmi wanted to involve him in the concrete industry.....tony didn't take up the offer saying he just cant get excited by concrete
      and he has to be excited by a business proposition

Comment

• vblock is pretty much spot on re TF and co using our club as a means to an end. All the people talking about capacity and how many fans we have are miles off. As vblock points out, the capacity will be dictated by how many One Direction fans we could squeeze in. And that'll be several nights per week, rather than once a fortnight. Do you get it now?

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Dont give a toss if you have a problem with my views or not. Like i said before everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions and i see from Stanley's post above that it breaks rules on here discussing it. They are my views and opinions so not much point asking me about them when i cant answer :-) Discrimination, discrimination, discrimination, thats all i seem to hear these days...sad that society seems to have gone this way. Bring back the 70's when we all lived in a free country.
        Still miles off on this though. Why are you more entitled to your opinion than a gay person is to his sexuality? It's considerably easier to change your opinion than it is to change your gender, sexuality or race, for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          tony said recently that Lakshmi wanted to involve him in the concrete industry.....tony didn't take up the offer saying he just cant get excited by concrete
          and he has to be excited by a business proposition
          ahh thanks 71 thought i read something somewhere about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr
            Live and let live mate, they're not hurting you are they?

Just be thankful that unlike me, you weren't propositioned by a Spanish bloke last night.
            Being from Brighton, is it fair to say you accepted the proposition?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Being from Brighton, is it fair to say you accepted the proposition?
              No, I don't speak Spanish.

Comment

• Hey que pasa hombre?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy
                  So that I don't have to crawl back trough the many posts on this thread; can someone explain how we went from new stadium plans to homosexuality being a mental disorder?

Please & thank you.
                  Vblock of course, who else brings the subject up?

He does seem to want to discuss the subject daily at the moment. Perhaps he thinks he's missing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Hey que pasa hombre?
                    Not sure what that means, so it's a NO from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Vblock of course, who else brings the subject up?

He does seem to want to discuss the subject daily at the moment. Perhaps he thinks he's missing out.
                      I was starting to think the same; maybe we can have a huge coming out party when V is ready; a bit like a Barrymore mid life crisis coming out?

Alwight at the back?
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        No, I don't speak Spanish.
                        Can anyone help brights out?

What's Spanish for do you take it up the bottle?

Comment

• Anyway, enough of this stuff, this is a very good read:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...n-9006467.html

Comment

Anyway, enough of this stuff, this is a very good read:

Agree, that is a good read.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick

I personally couldn't give a fock. But I absolutely love your honesty mate.
                              Thats what it is mate and if more people were more honest in their opinions and not just following what they feel is the right thing to think and say then this world would be a better place and a lot less confusing. People have to many options these days. If you dont want to go to work? then fair enough the government will pay you in benefits, dont want to live in your own country and feel you would be better off living in someone else's and stealing their free healthcare? then Bobs your uncle go be an immigrant as its easy these days, born as a man but your a bit mixed up and want to try living as a woman? **** it be homosexual because its widely accepted that its actually normal (its the people who view it as unnatural who are the weird ones) and you have human rights so why not use them.

Comment

Anyway, enough of this batty boy stuff, this is a very good read:

Well i hope TF reads the Telegraph myself.. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ium-plans.html

Comment

Working...
                                X