QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Didn't see a zoo in the plans yet, are you privy to information we haven't seen?
    I'm privy to what will populate affordable housing.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      I'm privy to what will populate affordable housing.
      And the camel-head?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
        What happens if we go with 25k and have a spell of 6/7 years in the prem which would then bring more fans in and 25k is not big enough?

Surely going with 40k allows the ambition. I live in bucks and reckon I know about 35/40 people who live near me who support rangers. At the moment probably half go if we were to go to a new ground I think that would grow rightly or wrongly to three quarters.
        We don't have 40k worth of supporters , being a fan of a club and a supporter is two different things.

Even one day if we manage to fill a 40k stadium we could be playing in a half filled stadium for years. Still all those tunts moaning about leg room at LR will get ample haha

Comment

Why is everyone talking like this redevelopment project is going to be full of council flats?
          Because if it's backed by the government a quota of homes will be council flats

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            This been the prize from the start then?
            They could have done that without building a new stadium. The mayor wants renegeneration of the area and so does the GLA. It's going to happen whether we build a new stadium or not.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              They could have done that without building a new stadium. The mayor wants renegeneration of the area and so does the GLA. It's going to happen whether we build a new stadium or not.
              But they now have the business thanks to the stadium project....

Comment

• I want one of these flats...so i'm handing in my passport...moving to Iraq.. I shall apply for asylum once the plans are clearer

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  What percentage? Do these flats all go to asylum seekers like has been suggested?

Will the affordable housing necessarily be part of the development or can it be on another site?

Comment

And the camel-head?
                    I doubt they know much other than putting their hand out.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

What percentage?
                      I know a new development near me was about 30%

You can't build 25k worth of homes in London for private tenants / ownership on brownfield land there would be uproar

Comment

What percentage? Do these flats all go to asylum seekers like has been suggested?

Will the affordable housing necessarily be part of the development or can it be on another site?
                        tories plan to remove Britain from human rights treaty's, until that is done it is legally impossible to deny entry to virtually anybody who claims persecution
                        and the UNCHR means asylum seekers must be prioritised for housing and benefits....you must look after those you have promised to look after...
                        no such promise has been made to britains (except for every constitution making event in a thousand years of history, which the last criminal govt ignored)

are we not lucky that brown blair and mandelson invented the new status of asylum seeker, which didn't exist before
                        Last edited by QPR71; 13-12-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• will all please stop moaning n arguing........really ruining moving out for me
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            I know a new development near me was about 30%

You can't build 25k worth of homes in London for private tenants / ownership on brownfield land there would be uproar
                            Absolutely as it should be tbf

Is it all council or is some of that what they refer to as affordable housing? In a development that will likely contain a lot of expensive 'apartments', I wonder what counts as 'affordable'?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              This been the prize from the start then?
                              Blimey V , I thought you was up to speed with all this ......... Any Stadium that gets planning permission will also develop the larger area, bingo all the maties all the gravy train then ! Airline, Football, Concert, Hotel & Restaurant ........... Bang Uncle Tony et al doing very nicely thank you very much out of every weekend tripper !

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              Why is everyone talking like this redevelopment project is going to be full of council flats?
                              Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              EVERY new housing development has to have a quota of 'affordable' housing to get planning permission !
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Absolutely as it should be tbf

Is it all council or is some of that what they refer to as affordable housing? In a development that will likely contain a lot of expensive 'apartments', I wonder what counts as 'affordable'?
                                "Social Housing" is the correct terminology

Comment

Working...
                                X