QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    ...or try evolving yours a little perhaps?

Even if he were your own son, would he be a 'wrong-un' too?
    Evolving? into what? Someone that just goes along with whatever opinion they think they SHOULD have in this broken down degraded society? No thanks i'll stay real and leave that to the two faced politicians and the "i worry what people think of me" PC brigade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
      hah, yeah mate, its the people who have zero problem with others' sexuality that "think everyone should think and feel the same as them", sure.
      Actually mate i have no problem with whatever you might feel on the subject. The same as you should have no problem with my view. It's when opinions and views are force fed by the current PC trending society we live in that there is a problem. Some people can take being force fed views and opinions while some can't. You have your views on the subject and i respect them ....but i dont have to follow them and i shouldnt have to follow them to "fit in" or be called civilized.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Youngsters growing up supporting QPR is the ideal scenario. I have to be honest anyone that supported a different club then changed after a certain age i look down on as not a true fan. They are never really accepted as proper fans are they? Mate of my sons has been a Charlton fan like his dad since birth but has recently started coming with us to rangers. He has apparently mentioned to my son that he intends to start supporting us now and is going to tell his dad before the next home game. If i was his dad i would be devastated , its like your boy coming home and telling you he is queer. Definate wrong-un and will never be a proper rangers fan in my eyes.

Good post V ( well it cracked me up anyway ! )
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Good post V ( well it cracked me up anyway ! )
          Too many people wearing too tight pants on here today

Comment

• Back on topic, ie Tracy Island.....

As predicted a long while ago it was always going to be Old Oak, fvck New Queens Park, what an awful piece of marketing speak.

I still think this is a case of cart before horse, the club has never had a massive constituency. I don't think there is much evidence that you need a massive live audience in a world of escalating media rights. It also irritates that this level of investment is proposed when one of two R's retained (Remy or AT) would have ensured promotion, last time round AT was a superstar at champ level.

Comment

Too many people wearing too tight pants on here today
              Speedos perchance ?!

Comment

• Anyway there are quite a few of us that dont want to have the choice of rattling round in a half empty stadium ,having our home ground filled by away fans or lastly sitting with touristy newbie fairweather "QPR " fans that couldnt be bothered to support us at Loftus RD .

Comment

• Vblock,

We all know you are not a fan of homosexuality. Don't have a problem with you having your own opinion, even if I disagree with it. Just find it very strange that you need to keep bringing it up.

Quite where it fitted in to a thread on a new stadium, I'm not so sure. Unless it was another desperate attempt to discuss it again in order to find out a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    Speedos perchance ?!
                    lol yer probably Vesp.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Vblock,

We all know you are not a fan of homosexuality. Don't have a problem with you having your own opinion, even if I disagree with it. Just find it very strange that you need to keep bringing it up.

Quite where it fitted in to a thread on a new stadium, I'm not so sure. Unless it was another desperate attempt to discuss it again in order to find out a bit more.
                      lol ...used it as an analogy and tbh wished i would have used something else as some people just cant let it go. (BTW what else is there to know? If you know something i dont and i am missing out on something then tell me )

Comment

wished i would have used something else as some people just cant let it go.
                        Why on earth should they let homophobic comments on a public forum go without challenging you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Why on earth should they let homophobic comments on a public forum go without challenging you?
                          I thought homophobia was a fear of homosexuals like agoraphobia was a fear of public places? i have no fear of homosexuals but i do have a fear of what homosexuality is doing to children in our society today. If you want to discuss it then fine but dont start claiming it was me that hijacked the thread. Does the nonacceptance of homosexuality break any laws (yet) in this politically corrected current society of ours? Does it matter that much to you that i have a view different from yours as i would think there is probably not all that many views we do share if i am honest. I could always link you to forums where it would be your view that would be challenged in your acceptance of homosexuality......swings and roundabouts mate so best we just let it go.
                          Last edited by vblockranger; 13-12-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• why dont those of you who are against growth and improvement just shackle yourselves to the goalposts at loftus rd in a swampy like protest over the clubs attempt at moving into the future with vision and gusto...........jesus chaps, i love loftus rd as much as the next fan and will shed a private tear at its sad passing but i look at our future stadium with renewed hope and a sense of unadulturated pride!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              why dont those of you who are against growth and improvement just shackle yourselves to the goalposts at loftus rd in a swampy like protest over the clubs attempt at moving into the future with vision and gusto...........jesus chaps, i love loftus rd as much as the next fan and will shed a private tear at its sad passing but i look at our future stadium with renewed hope and a sense of unadulturated pride!
                              We could always shackle Matty to a goal post and that **** would be there forever!

Comment

I thought homophobia was a fear of homosexuals like agoraphobia was a fear of public places?
                                No it's not only fear but it can encompass it. It can also be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, hatred, or can be based on irrational or subconscious fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X