No announcement yet.

Defoe agrees 4 year deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good player but the fee wanted and his wages are well over the top, lets get someone raw and hungry
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      good player but the fee wanted and his wages are well over the top, lets get someone raw and hungry
      exactly. how much did seattle sign dempsey for? well over the odds for what he can offer at his age. and we paid how much for park ji sung and look what happened there
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        Are you referring to the Canadian flag on the Canadian based teams jerseys in MLS?
        I think he must be referring to the flagpole outside a house.

If so, MUCH more prevalent in redneck USA than in Canada, although you do see them here occasionally. Canada and the States are about as alike as England and Scotland.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not bothered if he is off the table. Good player in his day but past his prime now - and poacher strikers are past their sell by date too. These days most strikers are part of the team play and connected to midfield rather than around the box waiting for service. Too easy to take them out of the game.

Comment

If he has been offered 90k a week to play in toronto for 4 years he would be mad to turn that down. He has played top level footy for years and this would sort him out until he retires. Good luck to him.

I would go for Wells from Bradford, its working so far with Austin and Phillips bringing in players from the Football league.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              If he has been offered 90k a week to play in toronto for 4 years he would be mad to turn that down. He has played top level footy for years and this would sort him out until he retires. Good luck to him.

I would go for Wells from Bradford, its working so far with Austin and Phillips bringing in players from the Football league.

Comment

My mate grimesy ,big spurs insider has told me he's heading rangers in Jan.never been wrong our grimesy.ooooh there I've told you,shoot me down
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Hope hes right. They didnt even take him to norway for the only games he plays in.

Comment

Still one of the best strikers in the prem,be the slug Olympics in my bedroom if he signs
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                    X