No announcement yet.

Fake hoops this weekend, I'll be there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake hoops this weekend, I'll be there!

So guys...
    I'm done packing and leaving Sweden tomorrow evening. Meeting up with my girl who is studying at the University of Reading, we'll be at the game saturday!

Early game, where will you all end up before the game, are there any pubs open?

/Erik

The pub outside the train station is where most R's will be before the game, hope you enjoy the match.

Comment

Ive only been to Reading once ,and the Old Bill shut all the pubs ,and left us all to mill about the town centre ,drinking beer from off licences ,crazy idea ,the Reading fans couldnt even get into their local boozers , Rangers fans everwhere beering it up in the street ,at least there was free buses to the ground. but it made me not too bothered to go to their out of town plastic ground again
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Went the year we won the championship. Was drinking in the boozer next to the station, then free bus to the ground from there. That night I pulled a bird out of hollyoaks aswell, fantastic times.

Comment

$hit located ground, have to treck 20 odd minutes afterwards to get back to civilisation. Well, either that or queue for an age for those buses they run.

Always full of Rangers in the pub next to the station (not quite sure of the name). Will be in there meself Saturday from about 11 I guess. Few decent bars in The Oracle area after for those making a day of it.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm not surprised at all actually. Never been there myself but since she is studying in Reading of course I'd visit her this weekend...

Comment

reading is the town of

reading is the town of milk and honey,there will be women all over the place as usuall,they love londoners,also I dont expect there to be any trouble,as there is not normally any hoolies

but there hoolies can all be identied by wearing tiger the cat onsies.................so be warned
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The three guineas is open from 9am on sat outside station also the buses now go from bus station which is clearly directed from pub/station and its not free now £3.50 return so if there's a few of ya maybe cheaper to get a taxi!

Comment

I'll be there. On the skimmish at The Three Guineas early doors with my brother.

Comment

Thats a proper early skimmish. Banging on the doors at 11am. Think i will hold on until after the game. I love a shant but i seriously struggle to get a beer in me before midday. Dread Ascot etc, and drinking at breakfast.

Comment

I'll be there half 9 ish brekkie and a pint!

Comment

Apparently there's 25 minutes walk from the University to the station. But I'll be there as well!

Please say hi if you want to, I'm a tall shorthaired blonde Swede in black glasses, together with "a bit" younger dark haired woman also wearing dark glasses.

Comment

Has it got to be a Wetherspoons to get a beer at that time in the morning, or do other battles open and do it. Never seen one other than a spoons.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                            So guys...
                            I'm done packing and leaving Sweden tomorrow evening. Meeting up with my girl who is studying at the University of Reading, we'll be at the game saturday!

Early game, where will you all end up before the game, are there any pubs open?

/Erik
                            Best to ask Isleworth for any tips re travelling away to watch Rangers, he'll know all the boozers and eateries inside out
                            #awaydayking
                            #showoffslob
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                              Apparently there's 25 minutes walk from the University to the station. But I'll be there as well!

Please say hi if you want to, I'm a tall shorthaired blonde Swede in black glasses, together with "a bit" younger dark haired woman also wearing dark glasses.

Bit younger? You haven't clarified your age so a "bit younger" than you could be 50s....

Comment

Working...
                              X