Are we cursed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we cursed?

Zamora,O'Neil, Carroll, Nico, Ned and now Ale all out injured long term (apart from O'Neil) not to mention permanent "absentees" Young, Diakite and Cesar! There are no other cubs in the FL with such. An extensive list of unavailable players. Is there some sort of gypsies curse over LR? With over 30 games to go we will only pick up more and despite the fact we seemed to have a big squad at the start of the season our resources are now depleted. Even more signings will be needed in Jan and Harry will have to work his magic to integrate another 5/6. Players!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

To be fair nearly all of them are proper sick notes. Carroll and the chief is unlucky and unexpected and im not sure about oneils track record, but the rest are no shocks.

Comment

So much for having a stronger squad compared to other promotion hopefuls. If Austin does not start scoring we will not be chasing automatic promotion anymore.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        So much for having a stronger squad compared to other promotion hopefuls. If Austin does not start scoring we will not be chasing automatic promotion anymore.
        Must be so difficult to be so positive all the time.

Comment

We won on Saturday. Did you notice?
          Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 04-11-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            We won two nil on Saturday. Did you notice?
            No, I didn't. Whom did we beat so emphatically by keeping a clean sheet?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

His record is 7, in 14. So not too sure how much more people expected?? Been one of our best players and simply because he doesnt score in every single game, people arnt happy!! unbelievable really

Comment

Blimey, glad to see you were paying attention

Comment

It is amaziing and part of what I love about football that people can see games so differently.

Comment

Queens Park Rangers were formed with the putting together of two teams one of them being St Judes ....St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes....Did you notice an upturn at the club when Jude the cat was banished by Flavio....

Comment

Now that's embarrassing! Another pseudo fan who actually hasn't got a clue?!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

*face palm*
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I was a little concerned that we had too many midfield players and that Harry would have a hard time getting playing time for them all and keeping them sharp, that certainly has changed with all of the injuries! I just hope the injuries don't leave us too depleted before the next transfer window opens because it's just a matter of time until Hoilett pulls up lame again!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                            Now that's embarrassing! Another pseudo fan who actually hasn't got a clue?!
                            Yes, it is embarrassing. More so because I was there.

As for the pseudo fan bit though, I have been going since the mid seventies and am a season ticket holder so try not to judge people on one error mate.

Comment

what about some of our acadamy players. didnt a couple of the get a run out in the league cup?

that shariff looks handy but am unsure of his position.

fit midfielders ..................

henry,barton,jenas,swp can play cm, nutjob diakite,plus one or two of our under 21 players.

but if harry feel he needs another loan then H knows best.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X