X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar looking for QPR exit

http://www.europacalcio.it/news/qpr-...ove-29910.html
    Just translate and laugh
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

It's obvious he wouldn't want to miss World Cup next summer and has to move.

Comment

Can't be arsed even clicking the link. Same old **** no doubt. Pick up your money & be happy Julio how about that?

Comment

Was a little bit too greedy, but who wouldn't. Nice bloke, but wasn't at his best with us. Always preferred Green.

Comment

He is an excellent keeper just wish he'd of mucked in & helped us rather than wh0re himself to all & sundry. Forgive me for saying it but I'd of rather him over Green but in hindsight I'm probably wrong. Green has been excellent thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            He is an excellent keeper just wish he'd of mucked in & helped us rather than wh0re himself to all & sundry. Forgive me for saying it but I'd of rather him over Green but in hindsight I'm probably wrong. Green has been excellent thus far.
            The issue I have is that he says he is shocked at the situation but, given that he refused to leave because of wages, it is his own fault. Don't get me wrong, he is nice and a great keeper but he should have realised that he needs to play and with the fact that Green was almost guaranteed to be starting ahead of him this season, especially with how last season ended, he should have just moved to somewhere he would be guaranteed to start. I actually slightly blame Scolari for this situation as he gave Cesar a safety net by saying he didn't need to play to get selected.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Totally agree with you mate.

Comment

he's tired of doing the bench? i thought he'd broken a finger and couldn't play...

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                  he's tired of doing the bench? i thought he'd broken a finger and couldn't play...
                  I think he has recovered since he was called up to the Brazil squad. Nevertheless, it was clear Redknapp wasn't gonna drop Green at any point

Comment

Talking of goalkeepers, interesting to note that there's one in the midlands who happens to be the club's joint top scorer.

Comment

Biggest mercenary we have ever signed.

Comment

Ceasar opted to move to us because of the lure or playing in the Premiership and because of the contract length he was offered. Let's face it we all thought we'd finish at least three places higher than bottom where we finished last season. When looking to move he wanted a contract similar to the length of the one he still has left. His basic salary with us as near to what's reported as large portions are his playing bonus and us being in the Premiership. QPR felt he's worth a decent fee and basically the clubs who tried to sign him were trying to hold us to ransom and were taking the pis*. It would of cost us just as much to pay his contract up and moved him on with what's been offered as it has been to keep him. He won't play and will be off in Jan. Someone will be desperate and we'll be quids in, he's just costing the club a very high Championship players salary at the minute.

Comment

Cesar looking for QPR exit

Internacional have ruled out a move for Julio Cesar after the Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper outlined his intention to secure a January transfer.

More...

Comment

I can show you where it is Julio.......just over here.......aaaahhhhaaaaa sucker!!!

Comment

Who-lio???

Comment

Working...
                              X