Hoillett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    He's having a bad run as well as not being fully fit. Junior is a good player needs a rest I think and then come back refreshed. His only position is LM though.
    Been quite a long bad run Rich.

Comment

I think he's been a total bust for us, I was hoping he was good enough to do the business in the Championship but that doesn't seem to be the case! He has the odd moment that gets us fans hoping there is more to come but it never happens, he'll be out injured again soon, bank on it!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Really havent got much time for the bloke. Mackie got slated by so many r's for being so much better (the stats dont lie) and so much cheaper than him.
        That's actually very true. In terms of goals and assists Mackie was a far more effective player for us than Hoilett!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          He's having a bad run as well as not being fully fit. Junior is a good player needs a rest I think and then come back refreshed. His only position is LM though.
          Needs a rest you say, id say he's been resting since we signed the bloke.

Football is a confidence game and there is no doubt he is low on confidence but just how long do we give someone who is supposedly on around 50 large a week

Comment

Working...
          X