Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoillett

Not the quickest for a winger is he.

Was in Ellerslie and watched him and their full back chase a ball which was going out of play towards their goal and he looked like he could barely run.

Very disappointed in him yesterday if im honest.

Phillips on the other hand was very impressive.

makes Adel look like a whippet
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We were discussing this yesterday too.

Hes certainly faster then he showed yesterday but I don't think he trusts his hamstring and therefore is not running flat out as it has gone twice this season and did he not struggle with it last season too??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We were discussing this yesterday too.

Hes certainly faster then he showed yesterday but I don't think he trusts his hamstring and therefore is not running flat out as it has gone twice this season and did he not struggle with it last season too??
        all the more reason for him to release the earlier ball instead of trying to beat one man to many and end up running up a dead end street yeah ?

Comment

He was racing against Andre Wisdom who is probably one of thee quickest players in the league. Think about that before you judge.

I've been more disappointed with his shooting and final ball to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            He was racing against Andre Wisdom who is probably one of thee quickest players in the league. Think about that before you judge.

I've been more disappointed with his shooting and final ball to be honest.
            Before I judge are you sure

Comment

His physio told him to run differently to avoid injury, could be adjusting to that
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Phillips, AJ and Nico offer better options than Holliett. Even, as much as it pains me to say it, Traore on the left wing.... Think we were sold another pup by Hughes and Rigg.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Phillips, AJ and Nico offer better options than Holliett. Even, as much as it pains me to say it, Traore on the left wing.... Think we were sold another pup by Hughes and Rigg.
                  Hoilett was great a blackburn, we just ruin good players, it's what we do! lol
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

flatters to Decieve runs with the ball shoots alot but never scores? needs to up his game only thing with all the injuries we have he's likely to start every game

Comment

Really havent got much time for the bloke. Mackie got slated by so many r's for being so much better (the stats dont lie) and so much cheaper than him.

Comment

What makes him a dud ? it's cos he thinks he's better than he really is , as posted by Rangers77 it's painful admit he offers less to the side than the fragile Traore SWP offers more all round support to the side . I noticed on Saturday Eccotta never had the confidence over lap him when he could've gone on a run down the flank to get a cross in wich at Spurs was very much part of his game

Comment

Am sure he will up his game but I wouldnt mind giving Traore a chance on that left wing. The bloke is one of the best crossers of the ball that we have and Austin would benefit from the service he could provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Am sure he will up his game.
                            No, he won't. I was hoping the same when we started this season but, even down a league, he shows the same blatant ineptitude he did in the Prem. A third of the season over and if anything he's regressing. I agree with giving Traore a start, mind you, I'd agree to starting ten men if it meant not having Toilett in the team.

Comment

He's having a bad run as well as not being fully fit. Junior is a good player needs a rest I think and then come back refreshed. His only position is LM though.

Comment

Working...
                              X