Fulham MOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham MOTD

Just watching and RVP has put the third in and the boo's and chants of you don't know what you doing have me bent over in stiches

On a serious note everytime I have seen them they look a very very poor side which surprises me as I thought they would be comfortable. They look bang in trouble as do Norwich

For both sets of fans a little bit of humility may be advisable in future as if either of you come unstuck this season well...............

Jol must stay!!

Comment

Relegation couldn't happen to two sets of better fans...let's hope it happens

Comment

I bet Gary Hooper and Scott Parker are enjoying their Premier League campaign!

Comment

Apart from last Dec they've embarrassed us a few times... Still, nothing wrong with a bit of Shardenfruede to make one smile.... Love to see those chumps from Norfolk go down with a whimper too....

Comment

It's a good job for one of them that Palace and Sunderland are in the Prem, else they'd both be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I bet Gary Hooper and Scott Parker are enjoying their Premier League campaign!
              Yeah.
              Hmmmm, playing for a side looking all set for automatic promotion, winning loads of games along the way, and possibly winning the division and getting a winners medal to show the grandkids, or become part of a team looking all set to become the premier league whipping boys, losing loads of games, and eventually getting quite possibly relegated, and end up being championship players anyway?
              Quite possibly, the worst career decisions they've ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                Yeah.
                Hmmmm, playing for a side looking all set for automatic promotion, winning loads of games along the way, and possibly winning the division and getting a winners medal to show the grandkids, or become part of a team looking all set to become the premier league whipping boys, losing loads of games, and eventually getting quite possibly relegated, and end up being championship players anyway?
                Quite possibly, the worst career decisions they've ever made.
                I read somewhere that Norwich spent £36mil in the summer on transfer fees that's more then us in two seasons the irony as their fans were one of the loudest saying that we were ruining football and would be the next pompey and wishing us despair. Should have been careful what you wished for Norwich fans as the chicken could well come home to roost on your own door step and you will potentially be in an even worse mess then we found ourselves and I will love it

Comment

I reckon Hughton will be out the door very very soon, and then they will be the mirror images of us last season. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Fulham fans complaining about the attitude of the players, seems they have half a dozen Bosingwa types
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I read somewhere that Norwich spent £36mil in the summer on transfer fees that's more then us in two seasons the irony as their fans were one of the loudest saying that we were ruining football and would be the next pompey and wishing us despair. Should have been careful what you wished for Norwich fans as the chicken could well come home to roost on your own door step and you will potentially be in an even worse mess then we found ourselves and I will love it
                      Surely its turkeys coming home to roost - otherwise agree...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Just watching and RVP has put the third in and the boo's and chants of you don't know what you doing have me bent over in stiches

On a serious note everytime I have seen them they look a very very poor side which surprises me as I thought they would be comfortable. They look bang in trouble as do Norwich

For both sets of fans a little bit of humility may be advisable in future as if either of you come unstuck this season well...............
                        Where's the Wizard he's normally straight on here as soon as someone mentions his beloved Naaarwich

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Where's the Wizard he's normally straight on here as soon as someone mentions his beloved Naaarwich
                          Only when they're winning & we're not.

I always found him a bit smug if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

As an away fan joining in with the debate I thought he was sound but I know a few others have called it your way Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Wiz is alright........compared to some of the other away fan bellends that used to be allowed to post on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X