What is our problem with scoring goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Don't play attacking football; rarely, if ever, play a forward ball.....
    Exactly my thoughts @ the game tonight ....... Was confident 2nd half would be different once Philips came on and sent that pass half the length of the pitch just before half time , but they must have told him to cut out all that attacking shenanigans during the half time chat !

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Too much passing and no creativity whatsoever. Austin has goals in him but has no service, only way he's going to score is via penalties or scrappy tap ins.
    Looked a lot more promising once AJ came on, thats the future if AJ can stay fit
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Doesn't feel right to be having a go at Charlie, that's what Bobby's for

Comment

Hoilett is class but has the worst decision making, we better ****ing win on saturday i personally think our matches before milwall were pretty easy now the hard fixtures are coming up this will test whether we are promotion candidates, arry play 4-4-2!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          Doesn't feel right to be having a go at Charlie, that's what Bobby's for
          Don't think anyone's having a pop at Austin . It's frustration that we should be more dangerous going forward and should be looking to be more adventurous . We have one of the best strikers in the league and we are isolating him time after time .

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
            Hoilett is class but has the worst decision making, we better ****ing win on saturday i personally think our matches before milwall were pretty easy now the hard fixtures are coming up this will test whether we are promotion candidates, arry play 4-4-2!
            Hoillet can't be class if his decision making/shooting is dreadful can he ? I like him but boy has he gotta start learning to pass/shoot/make better decisions

Comment

As pointed out at the start of the season, the individual who made the greatest contribution at champ. level goals wise was Adel. He is class at this level. Letting him go for this campaign was very shortsighted. Take AT and Remy out, and the rest of them, Austin included, are journeymen by comparison. Zamora and AJ are way past their sell by date, the main differnce between them being that AJ is more likely to put in a shift. It was only a matter of time before we started to struggle up top, so no one should be surprised. We don't have the staff to maintain a top three spot. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
              X