Good turnout on the coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good turnout on the coach

Very good turnout on the coach today and just about full so with the supporters club travel and those who are driving or live nearby it should be a decent QPR support tonight

Hope they have catered correctly and they havent gone low on their delicious pies
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Very good turnout on the coach today and just about full so with the supporters club travel and those who are driving or live nearby it should be a decent QPR support tonight
      Having done many awAydays on coaches, supporters club, lsa, Mel's fun bus, I find having a good turnout on the coach very poor etiquette and anti social. No doubt you would have had a few pints, treble treble from cookes which will linger the whole journey. I pity the other 50 odd hardy souls travelling with you
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

;)
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

A big well done to everyone whos travelling up tonight , Wigan on a Wednesday night is no joke ,stay safe and come home with 3 points please .
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            A big well done to everyone whos travelling up tonight , Wigan on a Wednesday night is no joke ,stay safe and come home with 3 points please .
            Hear hear, well done, true supporters
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Lets hope the performance and imo the result is better than saturday.....uuuuurrrrrrssssss!

Comment

A big well done to everyone whos travelling up
                tonight , Wigan on a Wednesday night is no joke ,stay safe and come home with 3 points please .
                Just getting ready now, only got to blow dry my hair then I'm off-ski .......

Fearing the losing streak will continue until Mattyranger ends his self imposed ban MATTY PLEASE POST BEFORE KICK OFF
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

This.

Comment

+1

Comment

Great work doing it on the coach and not in the coach.

Hopefully a Tarquin from the cottage was driving behind with his roof down.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        Just getting ready now, only got to blow dry my hair then I'm off-ski .......

Lets hope 3 points is more forthcoming than your need for a hairdryer NDubz
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Looks like decent enough numbers for midweek Northern game from looking I would guess 600+

Comment

:
                            laughter_small:
                            Lets hope 3 points is more forthcoming than your need for a hairdryer NDubz
                            I was talking about my BACK HAIR !

Plenty of pre match Northern Soul being played you'd love it Vesp's
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

575 more than fulham on a saturday then!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X