Will we bounce back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    No. Our players will all go out on the p!ss, fall into depression, training will be affected, the manager will lose control & patience with them & resign. The chairman will withdraw funds & the fans will stop coming to games.

That's how I see it after losing our first game of the season anyway.
    That seems to sum it up perfectly

Comment

Burnley are better than us at the moment, Wigan aren't . I expect a good performance and 3 points afterr the kick up the backside we got yesterday

Comment

Yes because Harry will shift to two upfront and Johnson will be back. Any news about Onuoha?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Over the last few games it has been come apparent that opposing teams have worked out how we play and how to play against us, We have no barton or Carroll against Wigan so I think it is time to mix it up a bit, maybe go to a traditional 442 with 2 of Hoilett/Phillips/SWP on the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            What! Is this a serious thread??

Before Burnley we were the only unbeaten team in all divisions. We lose our first game away to the top team and suddenly we're in danger.

Despite us loosing only 1-0 we still dominated possession with 61%
            Dominating possession without threatening to score achieves very little.
            whilst I don't think losing at Burnley is a disaster or warrents doom and gloom, I think it shows that QPR have been a bit fortunate so far this season in a few games that they have won.

I predict that QPR will not win at Wigan nor at home to Derby. perhaps they will get 2 draws.

I think QPR need to play with a bit more attacking adventure and play with 2 strikers.
            last season they often played with 1 striker and struggled for goals and apart from looking more solid at the back and better in midfield this is looking very similar for the attack.

Comment

I think you'll be okay.
              Last edited by Wiz; 30-10-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                I think you'll be okay.
                By "okay" you mean we won't get relegated from the Championship?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Bouncing back to Division 1 at this rate.

Comment

Ball may bounce, but only when passed sideways or backward in midfield......

Comment

Working...
                    X