• Show
Clear All

• Will we bounce back

ummmmm yes
    Yes
    64.86%
    No
    35.14%

No. Our players will all go out on the p!ss, fall into depression, training will be affected, the manager will lose control & patience with them & resign. The chairman will withdraw funds & the fans will stop coming to games.

That's how I see it after losing our first game of the season anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      No. Our players will all go out on the p!ss, fall into depression, training will be affected, the manager will lose control & patience with them & resign. The chairman will withdraw funds & the fans will stop coming to games.

You left out the Training Ground deal falling through!!!

Comment

I fully expect us to put in a improved performance against Wigan.

Comment

/\ this

inevitable
          I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

and lewis is the leader of the loft..
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              I fully expect us to put in a improved performance against Wigan.
              Same performance as in all the previous games. Just hope Wigan aren't a Burnley.

Comment

Our season has ended today.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Tut tut,burnley fans will be cheering on wigan come wednesday.they know we matter !!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

No. Need to start panicking now. How many points do we need to be safe from relegation?!

Comment

Quality Jimmy !
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Quality Jimmy !
                        I said a couple of weeks ago you can usually tell how a team is going to be after 10 matches but I was unsure with our team as we have had our fair rub of the green. I said the next 7 matches would give us a better idea. 5 matches to go.

Comment

What! Is this a serious thread??

Before Burnley we were the only unbeaten team in all divisions. We lose our first game away to the top team and suddenly we're in danger.

Despite us loosing only 1-0 we still dominated possession with 61%
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            What! Is this a serious thread??

Before Burnley we were the only unbeaten team in all divisions. We lose our first game away to the top team and suddenly we're in danger.

Despite us loosing only 1-0 we still dominated possession with 61%

1-0, was i watching the wrong match?

possession %s don't mean sheeeet if our goals conceded figure is greater than our opposition mate
                            I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Sorry meant 2-0

My point is that there seems to be a lot of over the top comments on here. Im just trying to put the hole thing into perspective, we lost to a team that is at the top of the league. & the 61% shows that they didn't dominate the game. Ok we lost but just look where we are. 3rd with a game in hand.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X