Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley Game

Happy with a draw, with game in hand?

A draw away to them would be good,I actually expect it to finish in a draw,ditto with Wigan and Derby,maybe 4 draws in a row,I know people will says isn't it great we are unbeaten but better to lose a game or two and win the other 2,6 points better than 4

Comment

Surprise package this season for sure. Scoring regularly & keep getting results so will most definitely be our toughest test to date. Score draw. We have the better squad but haven't looked super convincing on the road. I'd be happy with a point.

Comment

1-0 to the R's! Charlie goes back and puts his old boys to the sword!

Comment

Another 5-0 win guess for me. One of these games we are going to click.

Real guess is 2-1 home win im very at pains to admit.

Comment

What's this 'Happy with a draw' nonsense? Have you lot got no ambition?

As most of you know, I'm a 'Spurs fan. Call me misguided, delusional or whatever you like but, as a fan, I approach every game, believing that we can win it and hope that AVB encourages our players to believe the same thing. Even games against top 4 teams! This is football and, on any given day, anything can happen!

I want Rangers to go to Turf Moor and come back with 3 points, please! They have the personnel to do it. All they need are the Gods on their side (and a bit of luck). As yet, I haven't seen anything in the Championship for the R's to be afraid of and if you do not secure automatic promotion with games to spare, I will be a) Staggered and b) Very disappointed.

So, less negativity, please! And a bit more belief!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post

As most of you know, I'm a 'Spurs fan. Call me misguided, delusional or whatever you like but, as a fan, I approach every game, believing that we can win it and hope that AVB encourages our players to believe the same thing. Even games against top 4 teams! This is football and, on any given day, anything can happen!

I want Rangers to go to Turf Moor and come back with 3 points, please! They have the personnel to do it. All they need are the Gods on their side (and a bit of luck). As yet, I haven't seen anything in the Championship for the R's to be afraid of and if you do not secure automatic promotion with games to spare, I will be a) Staggered and b) Very disappointed.

Well said that man .... Glass half full

Comment

We'll go and win at Burnley. Just the game we need at the moment, a test and one our players will be bang up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  We'll go and win at Burnley. Just the game we need at the moment, a test and one our players will be bang up for.
                  Yesterday was a test and a game the players were bang up for. So poor from us not to hold on and take 3 points in a game we dominated.

Next week will be much harder. We'd do well to get a point there IMO.

Comment

Im still waiting for someone to get the tonking. Leeds tonked brum today and reading tonked yesterday. When we going to get over two goals? Would love for charlie to get a hat trick

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Well said that man .... Glass half full
                      Woman, actually - but, thank you anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        A draw away to them would be good,I actually expect it to finish in a draw,ditto with Wigan and Derby,maybe 4 draws in a row,I know people will says isn't it great we are unbeaten but better to lose a game or two and win the other 2,6 points better than 4
                        Derby are a team on fire......they had a good away record before the brolly returned, that will be bl**dy hard game....

Comment

Woman, actually - but, thank you anyway!
                          big mistake disclosing that Lurker, with the pervs on this site
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think it's called realism?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              I think it's called realism?
                              Not really, why should we go anywhere looking for anything less than the best. We were capable of beating Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham in the last two years and now, with what seems to be a better squad than those ones, we are hoping for a draw against Burnley? Realism at this point in time is the belief in a win and as fans we should be going there cheering the lads on to victory and not to a draw.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X