Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

First up well done to the defence and Rob Green. All were solid and we never looked like conceding all day and kept them to long range shots

Not sure what to make of the middle if honest. Very good at keeping the ball and popping it about but on occasions it can be frustrating as we hold it for long periods without going anywhere, Hoilett was what we were crying out for all game a player to get on the ball and run at the opposition; he done that as soon as he came on and GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin works his nuts off game in game out and the Uruguayan lad who came on I thought done well, clearly knows where the goal is and is the type of player if he gets the chance to get a shot off he will. He Probably had more shots in 4mins then Zamora has had in four or five games

Another disciplined performance so keep them coming Rangers

Millwall next up who when they loose they loose in style so hopefully we can fill our boots and take the p iss in Sarf London

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    First up well done to the defence and Rob Green. All were solid and we never looked like conceding all day and kept them to long range shots

Not sure what to make of the middle if honest. Very good at keeping the ball and popping it about but on occasions it can be frustrating as we hold it for long periods without going anywhere, Hoilett was what we were crying out for all game a player to get on the ball and run at the opposition; he done that as soon as he came on and GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin works his nuts off game in game out and the Uruguayan lad who came on I thought done well, clearly knows where the goal is and is the type of player if he gets the chance to get a shot off he will. He Probably had more shots in 4mins then Zamora has had in four or five games

Millwall next up who when they loose they loose in style so hopefully we can fill our boots and take the p iss in Sarf London
    A very disciplined win. Best overall performance of the season for me. Especially when Holliett replaced Faurlin. We were wonderful at keeping possession and winning the ball first half, but weren't creative enough without a Holliett or a Phillips on the flanks and Kransjar in the middle. We can't play all four of Barton, Faurlin, O'Neil and Carroll. There aren't goals in Carroll, O'Neil and Faurlin. So to be more creative- as we were second half- we've got to play only three of them and play someone wide and Kransjar in the middle (Henry in for Carroll at Burnley). Harry's first change today made all the difference. And we the outi a great performance (albeit against Barnsley....). Still that second half performance really, really pleased me for the first time this season at home; it showed us how to play. So that game's up there with the away win at Leeds. And wasn't it great to break the record!!!

Comment

Great post West Acton but 'loose' instead of 'lose' not once but twice. The grammar police will probably give you life for that infraction..... just saying...
      "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
      The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
        Great post West Acton but 'loose' instead of 'lose' not once but twice. The grammar police will probably give you life for that infraction..... just saying...
        Life is too lenient. Cut his nads off!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Thankyou West....I was getting concerned that the players were taking it too easy at times in the game.But job done again, we just have to keep our focus imo and not under-estimate anyone, fans & players

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
            Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Life is too lenient. Cut his nads off!
            Gentleman please accept my apologies; a school boy error of the highest order I will up my game and not let you dudes down going forwards

Comment

Gentleman please accept my apologies; a school boy error of the highest order I will up my game and not let you dudes down going forwards
              Forgiven
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Yep, forgiven. Well played sir!
                "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Good post acton mate. Just back myself. My medical condition is playing right up. You r's.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                    Good post acton mate. Just back myself. My medical condition is playing right up. You r's.

Comment

I was in the stadium too. Now that I see it with my very eyes, I am fully convinced we are going to be promoted and keep the 1st place til the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                        I was in the stadium too. Now that I see it with my very eyes, I am fully convinced we are going to be promoted and keep the 1st place til the end of the season.
                        Er. We don't have the first place....

Comment

would be nice but we are 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by jpsuperhooper View Post
                            would be nice but we are 2nd
                            now that I check we are a place behind...

well we will get there, if you can keep this tide for a while.

Comment

Working...
                            X